Lana is a one page, responsive, WordPress theme, based fully on the bootstrap 3 grid.A simple yet highly configurable WordPress Theme with multiple logos to choose from, 2 menus (one with icons and one simple) and a blog section with and withouth sidebar. It also has 2 parallax sections, a unique price section, a fullwidht gallery and last but not least a clean contact section. The design is meant to be simple and as flat as it can be. The colors used come exclusively from a flat color palette, the icons are font-awesome icons in the menu and on the content where are icons, the form etc. Overall it’s built on a bootstrap 3 grid and a 22px baseline. The form in the contact section is made with the help of Contact Form 7 Plugin, The map in the contact section is a google map. The product package also includes the psd Files used to build this theme. The design is very well organized in PSD in Groups and smart objects that are very easy to identify and manage. There are 3 main PSD files (home,blog and post).
- Page builder (examples: link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4)
- New font awesome 4.0.3 icons
- New Menu Features
- New core library
- Fully responsive
- One page WordPress
- Bootstrap 3
- 3 Default logo versions to choose from
- 2 Menu Versions (icons and simple)
- With and withouth sidebar option
- Flat colors used.
- FontAwesome 4.0.3 icons
- Google fonts
- Responsive Lightbox
- Mobile (iOS and Android) compatibility
- Mobile Menu
- Tab navigation widgets
- Custom Logo option
- Custom Widgets
- Custom Menu
- Full width custom and unlimited gallery
- Unique product presentation
- Very customizable
- Smooth Page Scroll
- Drop Down Menu – 5 levels deep
- Order sections how ever you want
- One click demo / dummy content install (see tutorial
Fully compatible with WordPress 3.7
Mobile look – Nexus 7, ipad mini and iphone 5 preview
Windows mobile 8 – Nokia Lumnia 520 view Home section 2
- v1.0 – 15 Oct 2013
First version Uploaded
- v1.0.1 – 16 Oct 2013
Fixes a few issues, styles and improves here and there. Here are the fixes:
- Post menu disappeared in certain conditions. It was because of a widget query was not ended properly. Fixed now. - The map in the contact section was not showing because the nav query was messing the query up.Fixed. - Latest posts H4 title had a top margin that was not supposed to be there and was not looking good. Fixed. - Latest posts widget link bug ( the menu was not returning links properly. Fixed now. - Menu bug (on anything other than the home page, on any other pages it was not linking/going home) - it's fixed properly now. - Home menu item is no longer selected if not home (it was selected on certain pages. Fixed.
- v1.0.2 – 16 Oct 2013
- Simple menu type version had a bug, it was not linking properly, fixed now - Implemented Smooth scroll - Small Menu Opacity for mobile fix - Mobile version (device or tablet) does not scroll, it just jumps to the menu section it was highlighted. Scrolling was problematic and flickering menu. Plus it does not make much sense to see the content scroll on a mobile device rather than just jump to the section you need.
- v1.0.3 – 17 Oct 2013
- Disabled scrollwheel on Google map - Footer link was not echo-ing the variable value, link was blank. Fixed - Styled the comment fields Adding placeholders instead of labels. It's much cleaner and nicer now. - Added a new field in the appearance>theme options > blog section For larger columns & Implemented the large columns in the front end - Styled the calendar widget - Fixed an ipad menu portrait bug, it was sticking out of the side before. Fixed. - Fixed Profile container over map bug - Contact section Profile picture container did not allow you to move the map in certain areas. It does now. - Updated documentation
- v1.0.4 – 18 Oct 2013
- Fixed Archive page Large columns bug. It was not displaying properly. It is now. - Fixed a Google map issue. The google map was not loading under certain weird conditions. It was a is_home/is_front_page issue. Fixed now
- v1.1.0 – 21 Oct 2013
- Theme Now supports drop down menu. 5 levels deep. - Theme sections are now pages, you can create as many as you want, in what order you want. - Each page template has it's own custom meta box for settings - Menu links automatically to the section - Select Font-Awesome icon from drop down box (361 options) - Select icon from dropdown inside menu - map works now with embed code - fixed a map bug, map was not working properly. - changed the documentation for the new version - fixed large column bug for blog
- v1.2.1 – 27 Oct 2013
- Removed option tree functionality/files completely and replaced it with custom built admin panel pages - Created a One click demo button, to generate content automatically. - Fixed a profile responsiveness bug. It had a fixed width in the mobile version. - Fixed a Contact Form 7 Notification Responsive issue. - Fixed a bug (the menu space is padded only for the home section - minor css fixes for the general layout (some margin problems) - Opera bug - The line-height css declaration is not supported by opera - contact form textarea problem there - Fixed - Added 4 more social media buttons to the contact section (linkedin, flickr, dribble, dropbox) - Added a warning for one click demo button (dummy content button). - Parallax background was not stretching accordingly in width depending on the resolution - Fixed - Added a new field to the blog section meta box settings where you can specify the number of posts to view. If left empty, you use the wp defaults - Fixed a CSS background sub-menu bug for the mobile menu (there was an extra background showing white) - Added a warning in the admin area that the page sections custom page templates that they are not pages that they can't be viewed in wordpress - Replaced ini_set function with set_time_limit in the generate dummy content script. - Added a loading loading graphic for the dummy content button. - input and textarea placeholder vs actual text positions didn't match. Fixed. - mobile menu background is full width now. - Some elements had double borders (in the mobile icons menu). (because of the hierarchy in the menu) Fixed -border css problem on desktop hover - Fixed
- v126.96.36.199 – 28 Oct 2013
- Fixed a home section css padding top issue for mobile -fixed a css menu border for submenus issue on desktop - border css problem on desktop hover - Fixed
- v188.8.131.52 – 29 Oct 2013
-Added an extra section - a default page section, to add all the content you want as a section. You have the option to show the sidebar or not and to show the title and subtitle content or not.
- v1.2.2 – 1 Nov 2013
- Menus with children now have a > arrow to evidentiate the hierarchy - Removed the need for the contact form 7 plugin and integrated the contact form from the contact section in the theme with it's own code. - Removed the need for the prime strategy page navi plugin. Now the plugin functionality is included in the theme and works on it's own, no further action required.
- v184.108.40.206 – 1 Nov 2013
- Blog section navigation is linked to the id of the section, automatically jumps the page to the beginning of the section on page change - Added icons for the admin menu logo default radio buttons, so you get a exact look of the default logo you are choosing - Added a drop down menu icon for menu elements that have children if hovered. Submenu elements got a litle "polished" now work better on hover and if selected and top level elements added the down retina ready font-awesome icon.
- v1.2.3 – 4 Nov 2013
- Cleaned up the code just a little - The buy now buttons and their outer container half-border where not round in firefox. - fixed - Fixed a few wp-debug small bugs - Added images to the logo default radio buttons in admin - Feature request: Navigation on sections for the blog, jumps to the blog section - Fixed a submitt button css bug (the css border radius to the left was not rounded) - CSS menu border bug- on desktop hover - Fixed - Added a default page section
- v220.127.116.11 – 9 Nov 2013
- Added a new home section(Home section v.2). Replaced the main one with this one. - Added a new meta box option for the new section (Media Upload)
- v18.104.22.168 – 9 Nov 2013
- Fixed iphone compatibility. - Fixed height issue for home v.2 section content change height on window resize/ orientation change improved home v.2 section bottom bar (icons are smaller, transparent bar is still there) on mobile css - Fixed other css issues
- v22.214.171.124 – 11 Nov 2013
- Added css3 animations to the home v.2 section - Fixed a opera bug with bottom positioning - Fixed a CSS bug for the simple menu - Fixed a minor CSS issue for the home v.2 section download button
- v126.96.36.199 – 12 Nov 2013
- Fixed an overflow issue on the home v.2 bottom bar (it was cutting off tooltip messages - Fixed a menu css issue for icons menu. It was not showing the right arrow color on selected menus that have children.
- v188.8.131.52 – 13 Nov 2013
- Changed a bootstrap grid sistem for the blog to work better on smaller resolutions for the blog section and all blog pages and changed css where needed to make this work well
- v2.0 – 20 Nov 2013
- Major improvements, all new functionality! !!! WARNING!! Because it works totally different now, your old content will not work on the new version. It's a complete do-over, improved for simplicity and flexibility. Now you use only 1 page to make the One page template. And only 1 custom page template. And a page builder. - Custom Built Page builder (New major feature): - New menu admin functionality - New features, bugfixes
- v2.0.2 – 21 Nov 2013
- Fixed a previous menu bug where it was giving a warning for non-pagebuilder menu pages - Added a feature where you get to select the sections of the menu item page not just the front page one as it was previously -fixed a bug on blog section (in 2 columns with sidebar it was not showing sidebar, it is now) -fixed a few more minor bugs
- v2.0.3 – 28 Nov 2013
- added automatic scroll on page load. So if it should go to a section, it scrolls smoothly to it instead of just jumping to it.
- v2.0.4 – 29 Nov 2013
- font awesome bug for the mobile menu icon and some other places. Fixed now.
- v2.0.5 – 30 Nov 2013
- Added in the menu the possibility to add a custom icon as a link to a image file and set it's height and width.