An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be a Wordpress version?
Possibly, but for now we mainly focus on HTML templates
Will there be a contact section at the bottom?
Yes we plan to update this theme with a contact form at the bottom of the theme.
How do I get Youtube and Vimeo to work in Internet Explorer?
You will need to download two files, both of which you can download here in a zip file: http://cl.ly/0W3P0v3A1h0u3m2j1226
1. Copy both “custom.js” and “video-fancybox.js” into the folder “js” located in the folder “assets”. Make sure to replace the old “custom.js” with the new one.
2. Add this line of code just before the closing body tag in your html document:
That will fix the problem with IE not loading Youtube and Vimeo videos. If you have any further questions on this, feel free to drop us a line.
Note: The new download file includes this fix.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.