Le Maitre d’ is a menu focused WordPress theme for restaurants and cafes. This theme will let you manage everything from the WordPress dashboard so you can update your menu to add/remove items quick and easy—It’s time to ditch those online PDF menus. People hate them.
What buyers are saying:
“Absolute pleasure to work with and wonderfully put together. Great great great file!”
- charlie4282 (bought 100-499 items)
“Love the theme. Thank you for the great addition.”
- jmachado9999 (bought 100-499 items)
“Been working with this theme for a couple of days now and I’m really quite impressed with it! ...It really is perfect for showcasing a menu without a lot of gimmicks …It’s been really straight forward to set up …Overall this is a great theme, well done.”
- pixelgrease (bought 50-99 items)
“Amazing theme with top-notch, personal support. Thank you, the MOLITOR!”
- “Mobile-friendly” as tested by Google Developers
- ADDED Responsive
- ADDED Theme options via WP Theme Customizer
- Translation ready
- Includes .POT file
- FULL color control of text, background and link colors
- Custom full screen background support
- Google fonts support
- Display as many widgets as you want in the footer section.
- Easy logo customization
- WordPress menu support
- Super easy admin panel
- Easy thumbnail images with built-in WordPress system (no TimThumb)
- Advanced jQuery animations and effects
- Demo content XML included
- Looks pretty on an iPad
- FREE updates
v1.2.3 - Jan 2016 * Improved widget behavior * Fixed z-index issue with lightbox pop-up plugins. v1.2.2 - Dec 2015 * Fixed Google Font API issue. v1.2.1 - Jun 2015 * Added: ZoomBox lightbox plugin zip file to files folder (optional). * Removed: prettyPhoto lightbox plugin due to vulnerability. v 1.2.0 - May 2015 * Added responsive support * Added support for WordPress 4.2 sidebar requirements * General code improvements and optimizations v 1.1.1 - Nov 2013 * Fixed loading animation bug in Chrome v1.1.0 - Sept 2013 * Added WP Theme Customizer support (replaces OptionTree theme options panel). v1.0.4 - Feb 2013 * Updated theme options panel. v1.0.3 - Nov 2012 * Updated: theme options panel appearance and updated/added support tab. v1.0.2 - Aug 2012 * Added: Built-in theme options. Plugin no longer required. v1.0.1 - Jul 2012 * Fixed: issue with gallery icon not showing for menu items in Webkit browsers.
- Images used from the following PhotoDune authors:
Latest Release… VYSUAL
Words can’t express how satisfied I am not just with this theme, but the support… Looks exactly like a professional movie site should. My production has a very high standard and it was crucial the website reflected that standard. Thank you Chris!!!