LemonChili is a premium, responsive WordPress theme with special features for restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, events, …
With LemonChili you can create unlimited food and drink menus as well as an event page, a team page and a gallery page.
This theme was created with your visitors in mind. All the important info like Business Hours, Featured Dish and Upcoming Events can be displayed right on the fully widgetized homepage thanks to 7 custom widgets.
Display your address and phone number up top. You have the option to link the address to Google maps. And on mobile phones, your visitors simply need to tap the phone number to call your business.
LemonChili is easy to use, even for users with no coding knowledge. If you’re a professional designer and you are putting together a site for a restaurant, this is something that you should take a look at, as well. The simplicity of use and the special features make this theme so easy to get set up and running.
Build as many food and drink menu pages as you want. LemonChili includes 3 templates to display your menu items:
- list style (1 column)
- boxed masonry style with images (2 columns)
- boxed masonry style with images (3 columns)
SKINS, COLOR, FONTS
You can completely change the look and feel of your site in seconds.
LemonChili comes with a light and dark skin to start with. Easily upload a background image with the background image uploader or chose any background color with the colorpicker.
The restaurant logo, login logo, favicon, colors, sliders images and anything else is completely adjustable in the Theme Options Panel.
Choose one of over 600 Google fonts for your headlines, navigation and button text. Simply enter the font name in the Theme Options Panel and the rest is taken care of. Super easy!
The theme comes with a detailed documentation, which includes examples, screenshots and all the main instructions you will need to customize your site.
LEMONCHILI KEY FEATURES
- Valid HTML 5 and Wordpress 3.5 Compatible
- Cross Browser Compatible including IE 7+, FF, Chrome, Safari
- Responsive Design
- Nivo Slider: Upload and reorder slider images
- Dummy Content (.xml file) is included in the theme files to help you get started
- Colors: Unlimited combinations of link and background colors
- Background: upload your background image in the Theme Options Panel
- 7 Page Templates:
- Home – A fully widgetized page that displays the slider up top
- Menu 1 Column – A page to display the food and drinks menu (1 column)
- Menu 2 Columns – A page to display the food and drinks menu (2 columns)
- Menu 3 Columns – A page to display the food and drinks menu (3 columns)
- Gallery – A page to display an image gallery
- Team – A page to display the team
- Events 1 Column – A page to display upcoming events (1 column)
- Events 2 Columns – A page to display upcoming events (1 columns)
- Contact – A page similar to the Default Template but additionally containing a contact form
- 5 Custom Post Types:
- 7 Custom Widgets:
- Upcoming Events
- Featured Dish
- Business Hours
- Latest Images
- Latest Galleries
- Latest News
- Skeleton Grid system: The theme has been designed with the help of the Skeleton grid system – more info here
- Font Awesome Icon Font is included in the theme files. More info here
- Translation: LemonChili is translation ready. Translate into any language you wish using the included .po/.mo files. Everything you need to get started. A German translation is included in the theme.
- Google Analytics Integration
- Restaurant Logo / Favicon: Custom Logo and Favicon uploader in the admin
- Image Lightbox: Pretty Photo Lightbox is automatically added to any images that links to the full image
- Custom login form: The login form is styled to match the theme
NOTE ! None of the images in the Demo are included in the download version of the template!
If you want to display multiple menu categories within 1 page and want to change the order of how they appear on the site, the theme requires a “taxonomy sorting plugin”. Recommended plugin: Custom Taxonomy Sort