Lensman – current version 1.0.1 available for download!Lensman is clean theme packed with lots of trendy features that will spice up your site. It will work best for photography and portfolio orientated websites that care about their visitors.
- RESPONSIVE layout (scales down to the mobile, try resizing your browser)
- WordPress 3.0+ Ready (Custom taxonomies, Menu management, Featured images)
- Built in Visual Composer (award winning WordPress plugin)
- Post Format Support (Standard, Aside, Gallery, Image, Link, Quote, Video)
- 400+ Google fonts – one click away
- 9 Hand picked background patterns
- Fullscreen slideshow
- Portfolio page layout variations (Carousel, Fading carousel, Thumbnail gallery, Attached images)
- Clean design
- Localization ready (comes with .po/.mo files)
- Unlimited color options – built in color picker, range of background patterns to choose from (10 handpicked patterns)
- XML file with demo content included – import it into your site for quick setup.
- Elegant Theme Options panel
- Extensive documentation
What Visual Composer users are saying?
“I’m loving this plug-in. But more importantly the customer support has been Stellar!!!!” – Matt Harper
“WOW. Thanks for being born! I just downloaded the plugin without thinking twice.” – Chip
“Anyone not sure of purchasing this, needs to stop and just go buy it, this is truly one awesome product and makes creating a static homepage a breeze with some amazing results.” – RedDan
Visual Composer Demo
Note: In the demo video another template is used for demonstration purposes, but it works same way with SupaFlex.
Never miss a thing! Sign up for my newsletter list and I will keep you up-to-date with theme updates, new theme releases and sneak peaks of upcoming items.
Looking for theme support?
Theme support is handled by support forums only, support requests made by other channels (email, twitter, comments board or any other method) will be redirected to support forums. Grab your item purchase code and register here.
- 21.06.2012 – ver 1.0.1 – “Cheating uh?” bug fixed