Nice Work Check This
the preview is not working plz i need to see it working
sorry mate, we ‘m fixing the demo server
not working, live preview
the demo is live, please give me time to check. Thanks
When will be back LIVE PREVIEW ?
Live preview please!
Yes Sir! the demo is live, please give me time to check. Thanks
Can you change the header size so it isn’t so tall? is that easy to do?
Also, any chance to implementation of a wordpress prestashop blog where the “news” area is. We would be willing to pay extra for this integration.
- Can you change the header size so it isn’t so tall? is that easy to do?
=> yes sir, that is easy to do.
- Also, any chance to implementation of a wordpress prestashop blog where the “news” area is. We would be willing to pay extra for this integration.
=> sorry, we don’t have module like this
I like the theme so far, but a couple issues I am running into:
All the products we are creating… the “quick overview” on top of each product page is posting whatever we write twice (duplicating). Why is this happening?
Also, the footer is displaying huge question mark boxes. how do we fix that?
“An error has occurred during the file upload (1)”. I uploaded the leo_beauty_v156.zip file using Prestashop Theme Importer. How do I fix it? The default theme works though. I even tried to upload the theme manually through ftp but when selected and saved . The website shows a blank page.
Please send me ftp + admin to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will install for you.
There are few problems with the theme :
1. The search option and the languages module don’t show up in the nav header.
2. There is no option to edit the css of the theme through the control panel without accessing the root files.
3.The “Add to Cart” does not work on the homepage and the cart image isn’t displayed.
4. The social block in the footer has a sad little png strip which just doesn’t make any sense. The icons could have been separated at least.
1.Trying enable BlockLanguage and Blocksearch module
2. Pretashop not support
3. please reset blockcart module in back-office
4. you can change in from custom html module in hook footnav
Enabled and reset them, the css is all messed up for the cart and search. And the ‘Add to Cart’ still doesn’t not work.
I have emailed you the details. ftp and admin. Please fix the bugs soon, need to begin work on it.
i want to purchase this theme
but not support presatashop 1.6,
can you help me??
Dear sir! yes, my theme support for prestashop 1.6.x
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $28