want to change these fields Name, Birthday, Address, Phone of the page on my site about www.cranioex.com.br/#sobre
Follow this steps:
1. Go to http://cranioex.com.br/wp-admin/plugin-editor.php
2. Choose the Vision plugin on the top right
3. Choose the vision/vision-shortcodes.php in “Plugin files”
4. Find the $output .= ’<ul class=”main-info-list”>’;
5. Replace the strings like __(‘Name ’,’wcb’) with your titles
Where do you upload the profile pic? And how can I get it to not be collapsed? Rather like the demo.
Email us with wp-admin credentials and we will help you.
HI, I am having the same problem with the icons missing. I emailed you about it. Thanks for you help.
Hi, as I can see that the site link and icons are correct now. Do you still need help from us?
not on speakitministries.com. I had to move the site to another domain, and it happened on this one as well. Can you help? I email you admin info a few days ago.
Just fix the problem
Man, you are amazing! & wonderful customer service! I will be coming back for your themes in the future! Thanks a million!
Happy to help!
Very very nice theme.
I got a problem about translation of your template. When I change the title of pages (and menu accordingly) they appears on the homepage. I think there is a script who hide subpages from they title name so when you change them, it doesn’t work anymore.
Can you tell me how to change page titles correctly ?
Thanks for the purchase. Follow these steps:
1. Go to page and put the title “Page name”
2. Edit permalink to “page-name” below the title field, like “http://domen.com/page-name”
3. Go to Menu -> Add page to menu and place “Page name” to title.
If you follow these steps it will work.
After you went in to try and fix the issues I was having with the theme it still wasn’t quite right. I decided to do a clean WP install and a new database. Your theme works perfectly now! Thanks for your help.
Question. How can I get an icon on the blog navigation tab? I can get a nav box and rollover text but theres no icon.
Thanks for the kind words. Follow this steps
1. Crete page “Blog posts” with permalink “http://yourdomen.com/blogposts”. Choose the “Index Template” in the Page Attributes 2. Create page “Blog” and put [blog] to editor 3. Go to “Menu” and add Blog link with CSS classes “violet blog”
Yes, thanks, I’ve done that. I get a blank violet nag button with no icon. Have a look: http://juliagibbs.net/~docs/Nav.png
Yes. http://juliagibbs.net/~docs/Screen%20Shot%202013-09-23%20at%203.15.02%20PM.png Any suggestions?
Use “blog” instead “Blog”
Unfortunately, that doesn’t change anything.
As I see you still use “Blog” in CSS Classes
Thanks for your patience! I must have not hit update when I changed the menu css class. Everything working now. You guys give great customer support!
Happy to help. Don’t forget to rate the theme
How do I add this Blog page? I used the “home” template, and CSS tag of “violet blog”. The tab appears, but no content. I’ve also tried using the “blog” template, but it still doesn’t work.
Another issue; SPAM. Please add a CAPTCHA or something to the contact page, I’m getting at least 10-15 spam e-mails per day.
A JUST noticed that there is a sound that plays when transitioning between tabs. How do I disable that? The last thing I want is people to have their sound up and not know this is going to play.
Follow this steps to enable the blog:
1. Create page “Blog posts” with permalink “http://yourdomen.com/blogposts”. Choose the “Index Template” in the Page Attributes
2. Create page “Blog” and put [blog] to editor
3. Go to “Menu” and add Blog link with CSS classes “violet blog”
If you want to disable the sound, go to header php and remove the 23d string
I tried and that’s not working. Am I creating two separate pages? “blog posts” and “blog”? Because that’s what the instructions above say.
Seems like you didn’t update the vision plugin as we recommended in the HELP file, or/and didn’t apply “Index Template” in the Page Attributes for “Blog posts” page.
1) Unpack the archive and copy all of the files to your theme folder
2) Go to the library/plugins copy the vision.zip
3) Put the copied archive to wp-content/plugins/
4) Revome the vision folder and unpack the vision.zip
I did exactly as described above, yet there is still no “vision” plugin folder when I go to my Plugins dashboard. There is a notice at the top that says I have to begin installing the plugin. When I click this, I get the following error:
“Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
Destination folder already exists. /home/vephap/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vision/
Plugin install failed.”
Installing the plugin…
Destination folder already exists. /home/vephap/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vision/
Alright, I got the blog page sorted out. I removed the vision folder from my plugins folder, and reuploaded it. Now that I have that sorted out, how do I enable Page Navi/pages for the blog? It’s either 1 post, or ALL, and that’s way too much. I’d like to display excerpts of posts, and have 5-10 posts per page, if possible.
Is there anyway to make it so that http://dustinbarton.com/blog/ brings up my blog page, instead of http://dustinbarton.com/blogposts/ ? I’ve used /blog for years and now it doesn’t work…
Also, I just want to say thank you for the help thus far and the quick responses
Hey, email us with wp-admin credentials and we will fix this problem now
Please check the site out
Perfect, thank you! I’ll look into adding navigation pages
The “Black Edition” is still going to be released soon-ish, right? I’m really hoping it’s out by the end of next week if possible.
Sorry, as I mentioned earlier we’re very overloaded now and are planning to update the colors of the theme in 2-3 weeks. It will be also depend on how well it sells. Thanks.
No Black Edition = refund, just so it’s known. I appreciate the assistance you have provided thus far, but I specifically asked if the Black Edition would be added and you replied “in a few days”
In the past few days we’ve added the additional colors as we said we would. We didn’t promise that the Black Edition would be ready. Refund is you right. Creating the Black edition is not a must for Wordpress version. It’s just our opinion.
Well, i really like this theme, so i honestly hope you add the black edition soon.
I have the same problem as SynGamer. Can you help me?
What exactly do you mean? Do you need to setup the blog page?
Having trouble installing the Theme driving me crazy!!!! i re-installed it and everything couple of times still doesnt work when i install it says everything is fine and once i visit my site after i activated it i get half of it working and the rest is these errors/ WARNINGs PLEASE someone help me
Warning: include(tpls/left.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/brisk88/public_html/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-photo-gallery/lightbox-photo-gallery.php on line 57
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘tpls/left.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home3/brisk88/public_html/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-photo-gallery/lightbox-photo-gallery.php on line 57
can i translate this them to arabic ?
are this them licensed to one site only ?
Sorry, but this theme doesn’t support RTL languages. Yes, $30 is the price for one site.
Is it possible to create some sub items with more details (image & text) at the portfolio section and not only a link to another page?
I’d like to have another info sheet (maybe a light box) where I can put some text and some more images (slideshow) in.
Hi, thanks for the comment.
Now the theme has the following types of work post: link to another page, popup with images, popup with YouTube or Vimeo video.
I can’t remove the links to Dribble and Flickr in the social settings. When I delete them and click save, they will automatically come back :/
Any ideas what to do?
Thanks for the purchase, see the SynGamer comment
Can you maybe give me access to the file? I just requested it!
Replace the admin-panel.php file in themes/leta/library with this https://www.monosnap.com/file/zwxctRyZNaqUnQHEFv0l5hBCM5uENy
@CaptainAwesome – I had the exact same issue. Not sure why this hasn’t been updated yet, but webcodebuilder gave me an updated admin-panel.php file. Once I uploaded that, I was able to finally delete the Dribble and Flickr links. The file is below:
I’ve updated the file host for the admin-panel.php file, you can now download it here:
How do I change the profile picture on the about page? I want to remove the slider and only add one picture, but can’t find the menu to choose it!
Go to Photos->Add photo and create the post with attached Featured image
Thanks that worked!
The paperclips are also buggy for me (http://awesomescreenshot.com/0df1s967b1) and I can’t change the background structure. Any help on that?
If you want to change content background go to Appearance->Theme Options and choose Content Background
I just updated…any differences/changelog? Or is this the same version as September 16th? I noticed the theme was missing on TF earlier today.
Just fixed major bug
Good to hear. After updating my blog page is now appear on the home page. I’ve removed it for now. I didn’t change anything aside from just uploading the new files and installing the vision plugin. Please advise how to fix this (again, sorry!).
It’s like you’re a magician or something Hoping to see sales increase so we can get that Black Edition.
EDIT: to save you time in the future, what exactly has to be done to get it working?
We’re waiting for 100 sales to start working on the update.
I love the theme but having some trouble customizing it. Here are the main issues:
1. Cannot remove the logo. Once I click “delete” under Theme Options—> General and save changes, it just pops right back up.
2. Under Theme Options—> Profile cannot remove “birthday” and “one of the your works”; same problem as with the logo removal – just pops right back up.
3. Is there a way to disable the slider? I just want it to show a static page with a short greeting message.
4. My “About” page is showing up on the home page and the tab does not collapse. How do I make the main page show the vCard only without any of the other tabs expanded and how do I make sure each previous tab collapses when a new tab is expanded?
5. The text on the “About” page comes right to the border. Is there an easy way to adjust the margins?
That would be amazing! Thank you
How to change the photos of sliders in the about page ? Thanks
Have tried everything described up and don’t understand how to integrate a photo into the slider or into resume page … thanks
Thanks for the purchase
Go to “Photos”->Add new, create the post and attach the Featured image to it. Enjoy
i’ve tried … doesn’t work
Email us with wp-admin credentials, I will fix this problem
Okay thank you so much !
Done, you should have it sorry it’s in french … but i think you know pretty well how to change language
Oh … where to change “Download Vcard” in my own language ?
Button does not even appear … when I try with one image as a downloadable file. Thank you very very much for the support anyway
Hello! First : wonderful theme. Thank you for the amazing work.
I have a quick question : can you tell me how to change the #anchor for the about page? Thanks
Hi, thanks for the purchase.
Open template-home.php and find the . You can change the anchor here.
What should I find exactly?
Sorry but it doesn’t work, if I change the div id it doesn’t change the anchor and when clicking on another navigation button the content doesn’t appear anymore.
Email us with wp-admin credentials and we will fix this
The CV page looks horrible on mobile devices (N4 / N7).
Any fix for that?
Thanks for the suggestion. Here the fixed style.css – http://cl.ly/code/163W0Q0n2C3j
Great design, I’m just running into a couple of challenges on my end:
1) I can’t seem to get rid of the About page bar showing up, regardless of which navigation page I’m on. I tried recreating the page, but to no avail.
2) I’ve been trying to create new categories for the portfolio page, but the site doesn’t appear to recognize that a certain photo piece is associated with a particular category (the category shows up on the page itself, but is empty).
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks for the purchase and kind words.
1) If you want to edit the About tab, go to template-home.php find the <div id=”about”> and here you will find the code of this section.
2) Create an item with new category and it will work.
Thanks for the quick reply!
1) Any chance you could point me to a particular line to delete? I look at it with Firebug and was able to pinpoint this string “ About ” but can’t find that within the code set.
Sorry I’m quite far from the most code-savvy person.
2) I’ve done that already but it isn’t working for me unless I stick to default categories. The category itself is showing up on the page, but doesn’t seem to recognize the piece of work associated with it.
^^ Update for #2: I actually resolved the issue – it seems that this problem arises when the category name is longer than a single word. —Do you have any recommended solution in place for this?
Feel free to email us with wp-admin credentials and our guys try to help you
Hi there – just wanted to follow up on this, sent the email your way on Thursday.
Fantastic – thank you!
Edit: One of the issues still remains though, I emailed you back about it. Page still doesn’t recognize Work Category title tags that are more than either 1 word or ones that use an apostrophe.
Can confirm the fix – thank you so much!
Wonderful customer service.
Happy to help
Hi, one question before to purchase your amazing theme : Qtranslate works with your theme ? i need to translate in few language.
Sorry, but theme don’t support translation plugins now
it is considered in the next update ?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.