An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by nagaemas
Frequently Asked Questions
My contact form doesn’t work, what should I do?
- Make sure that your server is PHP enabled
- Make sure you’ve configured your email properly in the php/contact/contact.php script
- If you’re using reCaptcha, make sure you have generated the recaptcha keys under the correct domain.
If you still have troubles, please mail me your FTP details through my profile contact form, then I’ll fix it up for you!
I don’t want to show an item description box after clicking a portfolio item, I just need to show the images as a lightbox gallery, is there anyway to achieve this?
See my reply here:http://themeforest.net/item/leviate-html5-one-page-parallax-template/discussion/4626138?page=2#comment_3939841
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.