An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by rayoflightt
Additional information from rayoflightt:
Dear customers, thank you for buying my theme!
1. Support summary:
- Emails are currently answered in 24-48h but in most cases much faster.
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item
- Fixing bugs and reported issues especially if theme is new and not tested well
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Changing theme appearance to be different then theme preview.
- Fixing bugs that appear after theme is being customized by client
2. Support details:
If you purchased my theme please read theme’s documentation and take a look at comment section of theme. If you find something that you don’t understand about how to set up theme and especially if you are new buyer here you may ask me for help and I will try to answer your questions. I will be happy to answer 2-3 emails and even explain to you how to do small customization if it doesn’t take more then few minutes. But please, respect my time and don’t expect me to answer bunch of emails for days.
I am free to decide when free support is over and when your questions start to lead to theme customization which is not covered by free support. After that you may hire me as freelancer to do customization of your website.
After you read documentation and get free support help and you still believe my theme is not working well you may contact Envato support and they will check the theme. It is not likely that they will find any errors because Themeforest premium themes are already reviewed and have high standard and quality.
If you still read this and still have questions please contact me through my Themeforest profile and start your email with “loremipsum” word.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||15 May 13|
|Last Update||21 February 14|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||Concrete5 5.6.x|
|ThemeForest Files Included||PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||add-on, blue, cms, color skin, concrete5, custom block, editable, foundation, gallery, light, page type, php, portfolio, responsive, retina|