An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, population2, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from population2:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why my posts aren’t showing up on tabs in the home page?
Make sure that the category slug is similar with the category name. No capital, and replace the space with dash.
I can’t seem to get the theme to work. I have tried to load it via the WP-Admin and the FTP . I just can’t get it to load either way.
Please unzip the downloaded file and upload the LOP folder inside the unzipped folder. You’ll need to zip the LOP folder first if you want to use Wordpress auto install.
Why the tabs don’t seem to show my posts?
Check you category slug, make sure that the category name is identical category slug.
I have uploaded it using an FTP server, however it says the theme is broken. It says it is missing a stylesheet. What should I do?
Make sure you’re not trying to install the downloaded zip file. You need to unzip it first and only upload the LOP folder into your Wordpress. The other 94MB are helpfiles, PSDs, etc.
How do you adjust the time for the image slider?
You can adjust the speed value in easySlider.js (line 51). Change it to a bigger value to make it slower.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.