An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, arrowthemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from arrowthemes:
We provide free support for anyone who’s purchased our items, through our dedicated forum http://www.arrowthemes.com/forum . To get support, create your account on our site and open a new thread in the forums
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do the extensions you’re using come with the template package?
Yes. All the extensions used in the live demo are included in the pack zipped in lighthouse_extensions.zip file.
2. I can’t upload the template to joomla. I keep getting this error: “There was an error uploading this file to the server.”
You need to increase the size of PHP paramater upload_max_filesize to be greater than 5M since the template size is approx. 5M. By default, the value is 2M.
3. How do I add my logo?
To change the logo, Add an image to a custom module and place it in the logo module position, then assign it to all menu items. If you are using the quickstart, go to module manager > search for ‘logo’ > edit the module > then replace the current image with your logo > save and close.
4. How do I create a mega menu/multi-column menu?
To enable two column/mega menu on a dropdown menu, do the following:
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.