Linguini is a theme perfect fit for the restaurants, pubs, bars, wineries and other companies offering foods and drinks. Linguini theme offers an excellent system for administration menu cards (food menu, drink menu) and photogalleries. The theme is highly optimized for search engines and has excellent SEO options like adding your own keywords and meta descriptions for each page, post or menu item. Linguini is a fully responsive theme for WordPress, which adapting display to all devices (screen, widescreen, iPhone, iPad, Android … correct displaying in each device, really) – try to resize your browser window.
If you need a website that will perfectly represent your business, Linguini is the right choice for you. Working with Linguini is very simple and intuitive, even a beginner can handle it.
Linguini Theme Features
- Full localisation support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Unlimited colors via color picker
- Logo, WP Login logo, Custom favicon image uploader
- Valid HTML5 + CSS3
- SEO optimized (custom meta keyword and meta description for each page, post or menu item)
- Unique menu cards system (Food menu, Lunch menu, Dinner menu, Drink menu, Wine menu)
- Unlimited homepage Callout Blocks
- AJAX Reservation form with real time validation (also as widget)
- AJAX Contact form with real time validation (also as widget)
- WordPress 3.0+ Ready (Menus & Featured Images)
- GPanel 2.2 (Intuitive simple theme options)
- Page Templates (Reservation, Contact, Full Width, Right sidebar)
- 7 Widget areas
- 6 Custom widgets (About box, Contact form, Opening hours, Reservation form, Testimonial, Twitter feed)
- Well organised Homepage PSD File (layered)
- Completely unbranded
GPanel 2.3 / Newest Version of Theme Options
Theme Updates (Latest Version: 1.7.6)
- 20th December 2012: Fixed minor bugs. [Changed files in “linguini/changelog.txt”]
- 17th December 2012: Added reCAPTCHA for the forms. Added new social network icons. Fixed compatibility with WordPress 3.5. Fixed minor bugs. [Changed files in “linguini/changelog.txt”]
- 6th November 2012: Fixed bug of navigation on iPhone. Fixed minor bugs.
- 5th November 2012: Removed duplicated homepage content. Strengthened protection of forms against spam. Fixed navigation on iPad. Fixed minor bugs. Fixed columns issues on mobile devices.
- 28th September 2012: Fixed slideshow issues.
- 8th September 2012: Fixed issues with TinyMCE editor and shortcode buttons.
- 5th September 2012: Minor bugs fixed. Twitter widget fixed. Slideshow bugs fixed.
- 18th June 2012: Fixed compatibility with WordPress 3.4.
- 1st June 2012: Responsive inline images. Added custom WP login logo and custom favicon functionality.
- 20th April 2012: Fixed problem with using apostrophes in Slide caption.
- 14th April 2012: Fixed compatibility with some plugins. Added Lunch, Dinner & Wine Menu. Added newest version of GPanel 2.3 (Theme Options).
- 26th March 2012: Added localisation for datepicker (days, months) in reservation form.