Litte is clean, functional, fully responsive, multipurpose theme suitable for both businesses and individuals, it can serve as portfolio, blog or both. With the extensive documentation, containing video tutorials that cover the features and options, setup and customization will feel like a breeze. “Page Extender” plugin, which is packed with the theme, adds custom page templates with various layouts and options, extending the default functionality of it. Litte also includes a content builder plugin called “Box Builder” which helps you build your content fast and easy. The 3rd plugin, Social Icons, adds more then 30 social icons, so you may stay connected.
- Responsive & Mobile Friendly
- Retina display ready
- WordPress 3.8 ready
- Multilingual Ready
- WPML Compatible
- Content Builder Plugin: BoxBuilder by atticthemes
- Custom Built WordPress Customizer Options
- Custom Templates
- Home Page Template
- About Page Templates
- Portfolio Templates
- Contacts Template
- Blog Templates
- Sidebar Left Page Template
- Sidebar Right Page Template
- Can Have Multiple & Different Portfolio Pages
- Custom Made Responsive jQuery Lightbox plugin
- Header Image Support with Parallax Effect
- Masonry Galleries
- Blog Post Sharing (Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter)
- 30+ Icons in a Custom Built Social Icons Plugin by atticthems
- Ajax Powered Contact Form
- Smooth Scrolling for Google Chrome (SmoothScroll v0.9.9)
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Extended FlexSlider In Home Pages and Page Contents
- Localization Support
- FontAwesome Iconic Font
- Isotope For Portfolio Filtering
- Commented Documentation Videos
The Vimeo video is by Kayoko Nagashima
The author of the awesome weaponry images in the Home Page is Justin Mezzell
Images of team members are by ollyi, these have been purchased from PhotoDune and can be found here.
The images in the preview are for demo purpose only and are not included with the theme.
SupportIf you need support don’t hesitate to contact us using the form on our profile page. We will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours. Please keep in mind that themes/templates you purchase from ThemeForest are provided “as-is” with no guarantee of support (as stated in ThemeForest terms & conditions).
Change LogVersion 1.0.11 / 04.15.2014
- Added an option in Portfolio page template settings of Page Extender that will allow maximum height selection for portfolio items.
- Added an option in the Customize->General settings to change logo and navigation layout – centered and default.
- Couple of small bug fixes. (1.0.10)
- Added an option in homepage to enable a button that will take users to the posts page under the latest posts.
- Added an option in the included plugin (BoxBuilder) to select a background color for sections in addition to background images and videos.
- Addend and option to allow the author avatar to be shon in the homepage template’s Latest Posts.
- Fixed some small bugs and some big ones too.
- Now the single post sidebars should work fine (the big one)
- Added an option in Customizer to set a header image for the main archive/index page.
- Fixed some small issues with the parallax/normal/fixed backgrounds of sections/rows of the included plugin (BoxBuilder) and its styling in the theme.
- Now if no title is set for pages the header area will be removed/hidden.
Can be seen in Home->Home:BoxBuilder 2.0 page of the demo.
- Added an option to set the content position in homepage template.
- Added an ability to share projects as well (post had this already) and added Pinterest to the sharing list.
- Made a separate section for sharing settings in Customizer. Now each icon can be enable individually.
- Updated BoxBuilder to 2.0. This update contains a major change in the structure but the old structure is supported as well, so no issue will arise.
- Now the rows are placed in sections and each section has individual settings that support video and image backgrounds like shown in Pages->BoxBuilder 2.0 page of the demo.
- Added Retina display support.
- Added Demo content XML file.
- Fixed some minor bugs in the included BoxBuilder plugin.
- Fixed an issue with Social Icons plugin, where it would take other plugins’ admin navigation menu spot. Now it will be the last item in the menu.
- Added an option to remove the thumbnail shadows completely.
- Added new section in Customizer called Typography. It allows you to change fonts for body and heading texts, adjust sizes, line heights, etc.
- Now the comment form of Disqus, should appear in the right places and properly styled.
- Fixed an issue with videos not being properly resized.
- Fixed a bug where the Customizer would not change the sticky post icon color.
- Now when the latest posts and latest projects are removed from the home page and there is no content, gap between the slider and the footer will be removed automatically.
Version 1.0.0 / Initial release