I see this theme is great. I plan to buy this theme but I have some questions about the price. As the demo, the default maximum price is set to 1,000,000, it seems the price currency was set to USD.
My questions is, is it possible to change the maximum price to 9,000,000,000 or above. Since here in my country there are those price to be sale. Secondly, I read some reply comments from you, there are feature to change it from Theme Options, is it possible just to change from that feature ?
Your kindly answer is highly appreciated.
Our support team will help you change the price to your required one. So, please create a support ticket after purchase.
Visit our Support Site | How to get Item Purchase Code
Hi – any plans for a responsive version?
There is no plan for responsive version.
We already have a responsive WordPress Real Estate theme in our portfolio.
Hello, how disable MORTAGE.
Change FT for SQ, and remove status, only need two.
I fixed, use dreamweaver for find the words. Thanks
how disabled Mortgage in the admin? Thanks
metabox-config-php line 159. Fixed is ready.
Thanks, great theme
Cool theme, but everytime I click on the property image or title taks me to the 404 not found page ?
Please go to your settings >> permalinks and re save the settings twice. As displayed in following screenshot. http://screencast.com/t/xoAn3LEypUOi
1) When I insert a new property, I can enter the property features and property types (in the right pane). Among these property you can choose between the most commonly used. It’s possible to insert a button or could you explain how to add the ability to view all the property and not just the most used?
2) It’s possible (in the backoffice) do not insert the price and make it appear “Price on application”?
Thank you, Mario
1. I am unable to understand the point one, Can you please explain it in some other way ?
2. You can try leaving the price empty and only provide “Price Postfix Text” . I think it will work for your needs.
The field of the currency symbol can be variable with two different values, eg for rent ”$” and “sale” in USD.
Hi, only one currency symbol can be used. Regards
Hi, great theme.
Can I safe update to the last Wordpress version (3.8.1)?
You can update the WordPress to 3.8.1
I have a couple of questions about the theme.
1. How can I change the name op ‘property search’ on the main page?
2. How can I disable the options in the search widget by status, so that it is not possible to show the option ‘reduced’?
Why don’t you reply?
PURCHASED tag is not being displayed with your name.
Great theme, we have a couple of questions.
1) We want to assign more then one agent per listing, is that possible?
2) Can we add a “sort by” so the sold propertys end up last on the property pages?
Thanks for liking the theme, But both features you are looking for are not available and you need a WP developer to modify your theme to add these.
Would you be interested in quoting on completing these two features?
Hi you can reach following support developer in this regard
Email = kashif [at] 960development [dot] com
We can add more search options?
eg. state, district, etc.
There is one location option for now.
You need a WP developer to add more options for you.
Good Morning, i want ask if is possibile enlarge by click the image of property in galllery, so i want click on image and a window appear with the image enlarged.
yes because i’m trying your theme in LIVE PREVIEW, so i noticed that in DETAIL PROPERTY isn’t possible show the image lightbox style, before buy i want to be sure that is possible make this.
is there a responsive version for this template
and register and login module?
for responsive version please checkout our latest theme fore Real Estate http://themeforest.net/item/real-homes-wordpress-real-estate-theme/5373914
it also has login, register and front end submit.
I have an issue with my permalinks. I followed the instructions in your documentation. But both pages and posts are not accessible. I get 404 error on all pages, only homepage works
wpconfig is correctly and .htaccess to based on requirements hosting needs.
Does this have to do with the plugin i was required to install?
Did you tried re-saving your permalink settings ? as pointed in following screenshot http://screencast.com/t/g2oVQAOO
I have purchased the theme and installed it fine. I need small help on
1. I have different measurement areas for different properties. Like Land is measured in CENTS and ACRES, Building in SQ Ft etc. How do i go about it
2. I need to show the price of property in Lakhs or Crores (Instead of showing eg. Rs. 1,00,000 it should be 1 Lakh or 15000000 should be 1 Crore 50 lakhs) If i get a text field to show it i can type the values which shows beside the property image)
3. Can i show separate banner for each property details page?
Thanking You in Advance
1. You can use only one measurement unit and you can add extra info in property description.
2. You need to customize the code to make the price to work the way you want. you can hire a WP developer for this purpose. OR again you can add this in property description.
3. Separate banner is not supported by default, but it can be achieved with code customization.
How I can show correctly vertical images when I show the single property page?
(I’ve vertical and horizontal images)
Is it possible to translate this? I need to translate it to spanish. I am capable but curious how hard it is to do, I am not a programmer.
You can translate the theme to your language using following guide lines http://support.inspirythemes.com/knowledgebase/how-to-translate-your-theme-to-your-language/
Can i customize the property details display page. I need to show bigger images
If i dont want widgets in details page, can i show the images little more bigger or the image size shown in the front page slider is shown in property details page its fine
You need to modify code for this purpose.
If you want you can hire a support developer to do this customization and for that you can message me from following contact page http://inspirythemes.com/contact/ and I will forward it to that developer.
I’m having some problems with the search template, because I added some more information as DISTRICT, STATE, and COUNTRY, but these 3 data are not working in the search form, the only data that are working in research are STATUS, CITY and type.
I would like to know which file is reading the data <form> research to see what is missing in the code, because I can not fix this problem.
I await a return.
hello, good themes!
can i disable mortgage option?
Please create a ticket on our support site and our team will guide you.
Hello, is possible install any plugin work with this theme and translate the site?
Like Polylang Plugin, I use WP-CASA in other site, and is compatible with Polylang.
What can use for this?
For multi languages we have not tested this theme with any plugin
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.