An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
JAW Slider doesn´t work. It doesn´t create the thumbs. What to do?
1. It could be the problem with permission. Go to ”/templates/paula/scripts/” and there set the atribute of “timthumb.php” to 644 and atribute of “cache” folder to 755. If it still doesn´t work check the permission of whole “joomla/templates/” and “templates/paula” folder (all files and folder included) if they are set to 644.
2. If you are sure that you have set the permissions correctly please contact your hosting if they support TimThumb script.
TimThumb is script hosted and supported by google – http://code.google.com/p/timthumb/ . It´s safe and it´s recommended to download the latest version of it. It´s standart image resizer and it goes well at 99% hostings.
3. If you are sure that your hosting support TimThumb script and you have followed the step 1 please send us an email with your FTP access that we can look into it.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.