The Loook theme is a fresh take on a WordPress magazine. With the innovative ‘tile system’ it mainly focuses on photo-centric content, and therefore serves the current trend defined by Pinterest and Polyvore.
Besides the beautifuly polished and clean appearence, it also has a few very unique and exclusive features.
This theme can be used for any kind of blog, magazine or portfolio site. The theme options offer a wide range of customization possibilities, the style can go from a sophisticated portfolio, to a cheerful handycrafts blog.
- Unique tile system with many compositions to select from
- Extensive theme options, everything is styleable over the interface, easy to customize
- Unlimited color and background options
- Creates re-colored versions of icons and layout images automatically (no need to fire up Photoshop)
- Dynamic stylesheet generated from theme options
- Modular front page with categories and tile groups
- Many individual settings for every single post or static page
- Streched or boxed layout
- Navigation centered or at the top
- Smart picture resizing, define the direction of cropping for each image (no Timthumb)
- Dynamic sidebars inside tile system
- Full width slider
- Super easy video integration, just copy paste links from Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Hulu…
- Fully responsive
- SEO friendly
- Sample data included
- Translation ready
- Custom language switcher for WPML
- Tested and verified by the WPML team
The fotos shown in the demo are not included in the download. If you’d like to use them in your project, please purchase them here