Lucent is a stylish and at the same time simple Portfolio/Blog Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 theme. It will be perfectly good for any personal page, portfolio, blog because the product has been created by using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques in combination with an attractive responsive design. Thus it is easily usable on any device from a Desktop PC to a mobile phone.
- Release date 07/09/2012 (version 1.1) – contact form and main navigation were fixed (custom.js).
- Release date 07/10/2012 (version 1.2) – HTML files and documentation were improved.
- Release date 07/11/2012 (version 1.3) – Layout in index-slider-2.html file was improved.
- Release date 07/19/2012 (version 1.4) – The issue with thumbnails in Latest Projects section was fixed.
- Release date 07/28/2012 (version 1.5) – The Flex slider was fixed.2 Different Layouts of the Home page.
- Release date 08/02/2012 (version 1.6) – The Filterable 3 Columns Portfolio Page With Left Sidebar and the Filterable 3 Columns Portfolio Page With Right Sidebar were added.
- Release date 09/02/2012 (version 1.7) – Speed of fonts loading was improved and the sub-menu for touch devices was fixed.
- Release date 10/20/2012 (version 1.8) – The Flex slider was fixed.
- Release date 01/03/2013 (version 1.9) – The captions were added on each popup in the image galleries.
- Release date 02/16/2013 (version 2.0) – Fancybox lightbox was improved. Now iframe is available in the popup.
If you like our product, don’t forget to rate it Thank you
“Thank you so much! Your work is amazing.”
Hi, just wanted to say a big thanks for fixing the issues I was having. This theme is very much underrated and is one of the best I have purchased. The documentation is fantastic and the scripts are easily laid out for customising further. Regular recent updates seem to have ironed out the minor bugs from the early version. I really appreciate your support too & this theme really deserves to do well for you. If anyone is contemplating purchasing this theme I would highly recommend it (I am somewhat a novice and have really found it particularly easy to work with and understand).
Fixed & Liquid Grid Layouts
Ligth & Dark Color Schemes
Toolbar panel in preview and built-in patterns
Dropping Out Upper and Lower Info Dashboards
Flex and Elastic Responsive Sliders
2 Different Layouts of the Home page
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Crossbrowser compatible (incl. IE8)
- SEO Optimized
- 23 HTML files
- Ajax Contact Form
- FancyBox Plugin
- Ipad and Iphone compatible
- Google Web Fonts
- Available warning message for old version of Internet Explorer
- 23 Well-organized PSD files
- Documentation is included
- Flex Slider
- Elastic Slider
Typography and Shortcodes
- Typography Page
- Buttons & List Styles Shortcodes Page
- Columns Shortcodes Page
- Alert Boxes Shortcodes Page
- Accordion, Tabs & Toggle Shortcodes Page
- Pricing Tables Shortcodes Page
- Dropcaps & Blockquotes Shortcodes Page
- Other Stuff Shortcodes Page (highlights, divider, image position, vimeo widget, YouTube widget)
- About Us Page
- Full Width Page
- Page With Right Sidebar
- Page With Left Sidebar
- Archives Page
- 404 Error Page
- Contact page with Google map and ajax validation contact form
- Filterable 2 Columns Portfolio Page
- Filterable 3 Columns Portfolio Page
- Filterable 4 Columns Portfolio Page
- Filterable 3 Columns Portfolio Page With Left Sidebar
- Filterable 3 Columns Portfolio Page With Right Sidebar
- Single Project Page (image rotator, project title, date, author name, category name, number of comments, sharing social icons, description)
- Blog page (posts with HTML5 Video player, Youtube, Vimeo and HTML5 Audio player)
- Single Blog Post (post title, date, author name, tags, number of comments, sharing social icons, blockquotes, pagination, comment section, sidebar with category list, popular posts, recent posts, tags and twitter tabs, latest projects rotator, recent comments, archives)
Clipart:Illustrations for preview were used from http://www.minnhagen.com/
Fonts:Mr Dafoe and Droid Serif google Web fonts were used.