An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ChillThemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from ChillThemes:
I’m here to support my products, not WordPress or any third-party plugins. If you encounter any non-theme related issues then use the links you see below. I don’t have time to teach you how to use WordPress, thanks for understanding.
Item Support Includes:
- Fixing bugs and any reported issues.
- Responding to questions and/or issues regarding this item and any of it’s features.
- Providing updates (if necessary) to ensure compatibility with the latest software version.
Item Support Excludes:
- Customization and installation.
- Support for third-party plugins.
- The general usage of WordPress.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.