LUOMO v1.3 let’s you choose between a photo grid and a slider when displaying your photo sets. You can enable the grid layout site-wide or in a per-post basis.
Also in LUOMO v1.3:
- New options to control the slider behaviour.
- Social media icons additions (Blogger, Quora and 500px).
- Integration of the Twitter widget with Tumblr `tweets.js` script.
- Minor CSS refinements.
LUOMO is an expressive, responsive Tumblr theme created by Pixel Moxie. LUOMO is designed to display your media at large sizes in big style, giving you great control over each post color palette. With LUOMO, you can tailor each post to complement the way your content looks and feels. LUOMO adapts to the screen size of the device you’re using to view—your content will look awesome on any device.
- Responsive layout.
- Customizable header and footer colors.
- Complete control of your post colors.
- Built-in color palette for post backgrounds—color your posts using Tumblr tags.
- Bespoke color palette for each post: user definable hex values for post background, accent and link color—using Tumblr tags.
- Filtering of posts by tag.
- Responsive photosets with FlexSlider.
- Upload your logo from the customization dashboard.
- Included PSD files for post icons and social icons.
- User defined font stack for body text.
- Google Web Fonts on post and footer headings.
- Flickr and Tweeter feeds.
- Show/hide notes.
- Show/hide tags.
- Show/hide sharing button.
- Show/hide social buttons.
- Supported social icons: Behance, deviantArt, Dribbble, Facebook, Flickr, Google+, Instagram, LastFM, LinkedIn, MySpace, Picasa, Pinterest, SoundCloud, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube.
- Disqus implementation.
- Ease to use Google Analytics implementation.
- Support for all of Tumblr post types: text, photo/photosets, quote, link, chat, audio, video, and answer.
- Support for static pages, and Ask and Submit pages.
- Comprehensive documentation.
Bought this theme and I’m loving it! and the support could not be any better! Fast replies to any troubles you’ll have! Five stars!
This is clean, simple theme that packs a real punch. The theme’s creator is also super responsive (like his theme!) to your requests. Overall, it’s definitely worth your money.
v1.3.1 July 18, 2013
- Fixed an issue when using custom tags for the “text based” post filter containing more than a single word.
- jQuery housekeeping.
v1.3 June 14, 2013
- New: Options to display photo sets either as grids or sliders.
- New: Additional slider options (autostart, animation speed, etc.)
- Switched Twitter widget to Tumblr `tweets.js` script.
- Social media icons additions: Blogger, Quora and 500px.
- Minor CSS refinements.
v1.2.1 March 16, 2013
- New: Support for the new Soundcloud audio embed widget.
- New: Option to replace the old Twitter widget with Twitter Embedded Timeline.
- Revised CSS rules for Spotify audio embeds.
v1.2 January 31, 2013
- New: Options to set ‘label’ and ‘slug’ values for each item of the post type filter.
- New: Option to use a text based post filter instead of the icon based one.
- New: Option to set up to ten user defined tags when using the text based filter.
- Fixed: Solves an issue when the HTML5 audio player would fail if the path to the audio file is a encoded URL.
v1.1 January 28, 2013
- New: Back to top button.
- New: HiDPI graphics. LUOMO is now retina ready.
- New: Instagram and Dribbble feeds.
- New: Option to disable even more additional media queries, making the desktop version of the site narrower and closer to the mobile experience.
- New: Option to keep the logo centered at any screen resolution.
- New: Option to replace Tumblr Flash player for a HTML5 player for Audio posts.
- New: Support for Spotify Embeds.
- Better control over footer appearance: enable/disable footer columns and individual widgets and move widget to alternative locations.
- Better control over posts typography: define font sizes for body text and headings for phones, tablets and desktop devices.
- Hide theme custom tags (named color variables, like “red”, “green” and “desaturate”) from visitors.
v1.0.2 December 13, 2012
v1.0.1 December 10, 2012
- CSS: Use more unique classes for post types. Prevents an issue when a video post with the tag ‘audio’ would inherit some of the audio post styles.
- Minor additions to the documentation.
v1.0 December 08, 2012
- Initial release.
- Sass – http://sass-lang.com/
- Compass – http://compass-style.org/
- normalize.css – http://necolas.github.com/normalize.css/
- Frameless Grid – http://framelessgrid.com/
- Open Sans – http://www.google.com/webfonts/specimen/Open+Sans
- Open Sans Condensed – http://www.google.com/webfonts/specimen/Open+Sans+Condensed
- Iconic – http://somerandomdude.com/work/iconic/
- FlexSlider 2 – http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/
- Tweet! – http://tweet.seaofclouds.com/
- Jflickrfeed – http://www.gethifi.com/blog/a-jquery-flickr-feed-plugin
- Jribbble – http://lab.tylergaw.com/jribbble/
- jQInstaPics – http://projects.craftedpixelz.co.uk/jqinstapics/
- FitVids – http://fitvidsjs.com/
- Reveal – http://www.zurb.com/playground/reveal-modal-plugin
- jPlayer – http://jplayer.org/
Images used in the demos
- Simon Bouchard’s Stock Images