Lush – new version 2.2.3 available for download!* Please read the change log below before updating!
Lush a complete solution for everybody in the music industry.
If you are a jazz master, punk rocker, soprano singer, piano player, band manager or even a webmaster, this premium theme is for you.
We build this theme with a vision: How can we design a beautiful website dedicated to multiple music lovers that will always looks beautiful and unique?
The answer is in Lush. Enjoy.
- Zoltan Szirmai (http://500px.com/ZoltanSzirmai)
- Engin Asil (http://500px.com/EnginAsil)
- Robin Lambrecht (http://500px.com/robinlambrecht)
- Michael Thompson (https://www.flickr.com/photos/freestylee/5399124878/sizes/o/)
- Green poster by Sarah Mulligan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/smulligannn/5084137074/)
- Yellow poster by Spablab (https://www.flickr.com/photos/spablab/281596632/sizes/l/)
- Accoustic poster by Room122 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/room122/7267687714/sizes/z/)
People who have a version prior to 2.2.3 and want to update the theme will have to go through all the Visual Composer’s rows that include a background image or color and apply the settings again. In addition, the new version of Visual Composer allows user to set margin, padding, border and also image background and parallax for every rows and columns. That’s a huge plus. To do that, there is an additional tab located in the row’s setting called “Design Option”. This tab was available before, but our theme was not using any of these parameters. Now we do. See screenshot: http://d.pr/i/wRsJ
Also, you may have to set margins and paddings for your rows.
V.2.2.3 – 23.10.2014
- Update Visual Composer to v.4.3.4
- Update jPlayer to v.2.6.0
- Enhanced Parallax Options
- Added row overlays and patterns
- Fixed scroll to section section id
- Fixed background images on mobile
- Fixed issue with page scroll on tab click
- Added single shop page title option
- Added auto loop to audio player
- Update back to top animation
- Added theme panel Menu Options
V.2.2.2 – 22.08.2014
- Added option to change hot links colors
- Fixed 404 error on past event pages
V.2.2.1 – 14.08.2014
- Fixed media library issue
V.2.2 – 13.08.2014
- Updated jPlayer.swf
- Added events settings options
- Added hide logo on scroll option
- Fix events order on single page sidebars
- Radio Widget – Added show playlist option
- Format single album release date to inherit wordpress date settings.
- Added visual composer custom button widget
- Added visual composer single event widget
- Added Categories to Discographies
V.2.1.1 – 25.07.2014
- Fix css breakpoint page albums pour iPad
- Fix iPhone 5 slider photo
- Added lightbox transition option
- Added a label option for the <buy track=””> button</buy>
- Added option to enable footer newsletter on homepage only
V.2.1.0 – 17.07.2014
- Added Envato Automatic Theme Updater
V.2.0.9 – 14.07.2014
- Event: Dont show time when it’s unselected in the admin.
- Event: Include event city in the post. Include Venue in events list.
- Discography: Include the release date on the discography single page.
- Update Visual Composer 4.2.3 (newest version) + Slider Revolution (newest version)
V.2.0.8 – 19.06.2014
- Added Row ID field to visual composer rows that can be used for navigation.
Ex: if you enter “work” then you can add a custom link to the menu as follow: ”#work”. Once this link is clicked, the page will be scrolled to that specific section.
V.2.0.7 – 16.06.2014
- Fixed redux group field order
V.2.0.6 – 04.06.2014
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.2.2
V.2.0.5 – 26.05.2014
- Updated ACF to v4.3.5-13
V.2.0.4 – 22.05.2014
- Fix single event bug
- Added countdown localisation compatible with WPML
- Updated fontAwesome to v4.1.0
- Added body and menu typography
V.2.0.3 – 12.05.2014
- Fixed bug with errors showing on theme activation
V.2.0.2 – 07.05.2014
- Added menu toggle icon on / off option
- Added “Is Menu” option to header hot links
- Added page settings to all post types singles
V.2.0.1 – 02.05.2014
- Fix header hot links
- Fix form styles
V.2.0 – 29.04.2014
- WooCommerce – Fully Supported
- Fixed revolution slider default data import
- Fixed Newsletter options
- Added top menu options
V.1.0.1 – 23.04.2014
- Clean up unused code
- Added single post thumbnail options for each single
- Updated Visual Composer to 4.1.2
- Fixed video widget categories filter
- Added “if exists” validation to header logos
- Fix Contact 7 Form styles