An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, cudazi, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from cudazi:
Item support includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a WordPress version be coming out soon?
It is! Please check out my profile page for details.
Why do I see: “Warning: Cannot modify header information” when sending mail?
Please download the updated theme.
Or, open sendmail.php and add this to the VERY TOP with no space before: <?php ob_start(); ?> Then, add this to the VERY BOTTOM : <?php ob_end_flush(); ?>
Why are my Cufon / headings not appearing in IE9?
The theme was updated on 6.2.2011 to fix this IE9 bug. The js/cufon-yui.js file was replaced with the newest version.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.