An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Code125
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you recently bought our theme Madrid and found some troubles making the website work, we recommend to check the following:
- Please Make Sure that you have installed madrid.zip not the package you got from Envato, Extract it and Upload madrid.zip
- Please Make Sure that you have WordPress 3.5.1 – works with 3.6 too
- You can install PHP Server Info plugin to check the following
- Please Make Sure that you have php 5.3
- If you got “Are You sure? Error” then you need to increase post_max_size in php ini to more than 10
- By Default, WordPress have limitation to number of menu items, to increase that, increase “max_input_vars” in your php.ini at least to be 2000
- Please Make Sure that you Disable All the Plugins as any of them might be causing a conflict with our Page builder or content.
- Please Make Sure that you Host have allow_url_fopen is set to 1 to be able to use the social count widget
- Please Make Sure that you Host have mb_strlen() is enabled not to get fatal error. Or contact your hosting to activate it
- Please Make Sure that you followed Install Like Demo Exactly even if you dont want all the options, make sure that the website is like our demo and then start editing.
- Please Make Sure that you followed Our Page builder Tutorial and how to setup a page using the Page Builder.
2013-07-10 – Version 1.3
- Added: Open in new window for Social Icons
- Added: Other heights to logo settings 20:100 with step 10
- Added: Related Projects in Portfolio item is now controllable via the theme options.
- fixed: Speed Issue is now solved.
- Update: According to the new envato rules we extracted some of the theme features into plugins and they are required to be activated once you install the update, if you don’t use it “like layout builder” just turn it off.
- fixed: You can insert multiple google maps on the same page.
- Fixed: Minor css fixes.
2013-07-01 – Version 1.2
- Added: Option to skin enable fadein while scrolling for the page builder elements.
- Added: Now you can add your custom icon and deal with it as a retina icon
- Added – Annoncment section to header
- Added: Font-Weight Option to Body Font
- Added: Custom css,js for each skin
- Added: New Title Option without Animation
- Added: Close Article Button
- Added: is_mobile, is_tablet, is_handheld, is_desktop shortcodes
- Update: Demo data
- Update: revslider to 3.0.3
- Fixed: Some CSS issues
- Fixed: Like button on Firefox
- Fixed: some responsiveness issues
2013-06-26 – Version 1.1
- Fix: Now you can run the theme on php 5.2
- Added: New Option to select where to show an element in the layout builder “Desktop, Tablet, Mobile”
- Added Magnific Popup jQuery lightbox plugin
- Added Woocommerce Support
- Added: Support for the default Gallery Shortcode with the lightbox
- Added: Ajax loading for posts option in columns_grid short code
- Added: Parallax effect for background in wide_section_open shortcode
- Fixed: IE8 support and css fixes
- Fixed: RTL css fixes
- Update: Demo data
2013-06-20 – Version 1.0
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.