An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by HellasDesign
They will respond to buyers' questions via their own support system.Go to item support
Additional information from HellasDesign:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- HTML, JS, PHP, CSS basics
- CMS basics such as Joomla or Wordpress installation, server diagnostics, website troubleshooting, maintenance or any other server related service
- Via email – Use the contact form on our profile
- Via the Support Forum: http://hellasdesign.gr – You have to create a new account
- We provide technical support only for the items that are currently available on ThemeForest. If an item is no longer available for purchase, we will not provide technical support for it!
- We provide free technical support only to verified buyers!
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||26 August 13|
|Last Update||20 June 14|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||Joomla 3.3.x, Joomla 3.2.x, Joomla 3.1.x, Joomla 3.0.3, Joomla 3.0.2, Joomla 2.5.x, Joomla 2.5.11, Joomla 2.5.9, Joomla 2.5.8, Joomla 2.5.7, Joomla 2.5.5, Joomla 2.5|
|Compatible With||Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 2.3.x|
|ThemeForest Files Included||PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||T3 framework, blog, bootstrap, community builder, kunena, less, magazine, news, right menu, rtl, thememagic, top menu|