You can find a Video Preview on Facebook
Please, don’t forget to rate us, so that we can improve our templates and create better ones!
Magazino is a new Responsive Joomla Template for blogs, magazines, newspapers and news portals. It’s fully responsive and optimized for desktops, tablets and smartphones. It was built on T3 Framework and Bootstrap.
Magazino for WordPress
If you have problems with T3 Framework and Joomla 3.2.2, you can find a fix here: http://goo.gl/yGoJ79
- New: Support for Text Menu (instead of menu with icons)
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3.2
- RTL Support
- Responsive Design
- T3 Framework and Bootstrap 2.3.2
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Joomla 2.5 & 3.2 Compatible (Quickstart for both versions)
- Grid System with more than 50 module positions
- Multiple Layout Options
- Revolution Slider – Save $25
- Poweful built in extensions such as K2, News Show Pro GK5, JCE Editor, RokSprocket and Komento
- Custom K2 templates (with multiple colors)
- All Installed Extensions (Components, Modules, Plugin) are included in the quickstart package.
- Well Documented
- Fully Compatible with all major browsers
- Free technical support and free updates to everyone
Free Technical Support & UpdatesMagazino – Responsive Joomla Template comes with free updates and technical support. For help/info, please visit our new Support Forum: http://www.hellasdesign.gr or send us an email via our profile page!
Note: Technical Support doesn’t include customization services!
- Images by Daniele Zedda: Website – Flickr – They are not included in the main download!
- T3 Framework
- Revolution Slider
- K2 Component
- Gavick’s Modules (News Show Pro GK5, Tabs GK5, Stock GK4)
- SP Weather by Joomshaper
- Droid Sans (Google Font)
- Quickstart: Joomla 2.5 & 3.2 + Magazino Template + Demo Content
- Template, for installing on existing Joomla Website (Compatible with Joomla 2.5 & 3.2)
- T3 Framework’s plugin (Install this plugin first if you will not use the quickstart package)
- Documentation file
- PSD files (logo.psd and module-icon.psd)
UpdatesVersion 1.1 – 9 September 2013
- You can move the main menu on the top of the screen
- Improved module positions when the menu is on top
- Improved dropdown menu
Version 1.2 – 16 September 2013
- New menu style for mobile devices – Enable “Off-canvas navigation” after the update!
- New style for Joomla’s articles
- Updated documentation file
- New version of News Show Pro GK5 (for Joomla 2.5)
Version 1.3 – 5 October 2013
- Supports RTL Languages
Version 1.4 – 11 November 2013
- Template is now compatible with Joomla 2.5.16 and 3.2.0
- New version of T3 Framework
- New version of News Show Pro GK5 and RokSprocket
- Fixed some issues on sub-menu for smartphones/tablets
Version 1.5 – 29 December 2013
- Template now supports text menu on the top of the screen (instead of menu with icons)
- Improvements on the main menu for smartphones/tablets
Version 1.6 – 10 January 2014
- New version of Revolution Slider and News Show Pro GK5 module
- Quickstart package for Joomla 3.2.1