An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, HellasDesign, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from HellasDesign:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- HTML, JS, PHP, CSS basics
- CMS basics such as Joomla or Wordpress installation, server diagnostics, website troubleshooting, maintenance or any other server related service
- Via email – Use the contact form on our profile
- Via the Support Forum: http://hellasdesign.gr – You have to create a new account
- We provide technical support only for the items that are currently available on ThemeForest! If an item is no longer available for purchase, we will not provide technical support for it!
- We provide technical support only to verified buyers!
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.