Magnetto is unique and modern one page parallax portfolio theme for agencies, artists and freelancers, it’s fully responsive design ready to look stunning on any device.
Magnetto Theme Features
- WordPress 4.2+ Compatible
- Responsive design
- Creative one page design
- HTML5 and CSS3 techniques
- Awesome Slider
- Carefully handcrafted template
- Valid html code
- Excellent block appearing effects
- Layered PSDs for customization
- Elements (Info Boxes, Columns, Tabs&Toggle, Pricing Table)
- 2 Cool Portfolio Styles
- Extensive documentation
- Excellent customer support
- And many more…
Version 2.0 (Released 02 March, 2015)1) Added option – multiple images upload on portfolio items.
2) Added slider options in admin panel: slideshow, slideshow speed, animation speed.
Version 1.7 (Released 11 June, 2014)1) Added archives, authors, categories pages.
2) Added additional words to POT file.
Version 1.6 (Released 12 February, 2014)1) Added video options for Portfolio items.
2) Fixed the menu link in case that the URL name contain the folder name.
3) Fixed the scroll text in slider.
4) Fixed the Next button in slider.
Version 1.5 (Released 24 January, 2014)1) Updated jQuery FlexSlider v2.2.2
2) Fixed WordPress admin panel default messages.
3) Added option to choose to display menu item or not, even if related section is shown in page.
Version 1.4 (Released 15 January, 2014)1) New feature to assign blog pages to categories (separated page).
2) Fixed the repeated phone number in the contact page.
3) Fixed the empty page issue.
4) Fixed the link to documentation from the admin panel.
5) Fixed the style for categories list in filter for portfolio 2.
Version 1.3 (Released 02 January, 2014)1) Was fixed the services section.
2) Was fixed the bug when the blog page isn’t activated.
Version 1.2 (Released 16 December, 2013)1) Added video option in the home page slider.
Version 1.1 (Released 12 December, 2013)1) Added shortcodes into select list in WP editor.
2) Were fixed the shortcodes to display correctly the sections in pages.
3) Added the help description into the documentation file how to add the parallax page and separate page.