An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, WebLionMedia, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from WebLionMedia:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
A few important steps to do, after you will import the demo content for Magnetto WordPress Theme.
1) Go to Theme Options, set all settings (like: upload favicon, upload logo, custom css, slides count in slider, blog options, portfolio options, social links, contact details and address for google map, copyright info, tracking info, etc) and save all changes.
2) Set the front page in Settings > Reading.
3) Create the menu in Appearance > Menus and set it as Main Primary Menu.
4) Edit the pages (including Parallax pages) and check the option One Page in Page Options.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.