MAGNIFICAT – a boxed WordPress theme.
M A I N F E A T U R E S
- AJAX gallery
- Bulk Load Images
- Theme Customizer Support (live color editor)
- Fullscreen Image and Video Background Support
- FX Slider
- Bold typography, minimal design
- Sleek theme options panel
- All Google Fonts
- FX, Image, HTML and embedded video slider
- All Blog Post Formats (standard, aside, gallery, link, image, quote, status, video, audio & chat)
S O M E T H I N G I S M I S S I N G ?
Get in touch and tell me what features you want to see here.
O T H E R F E A T U R E S
- Great for professional photographers, portfolio, creative people, photography, art, fashion, wedding, kids, family album and promo websites
- Well Documented with a written documentation
- WordPress 3.4+
- SEO Optimized
- Modern design
- Child theme included
- Dummy data included (demo.xml)
- Unbranded options panel
- Totally responsive (including FX Slider)
- Full localisation support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Contact Form 7 compatible (.wpcf7 classes)
- Optimized images
- Threaded comments supported
- Custom login screen logo
- No TimThumb
F.A.Q.“How To Create Submenus?”
Take a look: http://youtu.be/Idt7oyCD1qY?t=4m57s
“Portfolio Item Not Loading”
Check if you don’t have duplicated slugs. All your slugs must be unique. For example, you cannot have the same “lorem-ipsum” slug for a blog post, category or portfolio item.
“Password Protected Page”
Here is the “Password protected” panel: http://d.pr/i/GE7g
“Change Logo/Header image”
WordPress has changed the way you upload header images. Now you need to go to Appearance > Header to upload your new image.
“Why Video Background Doesn’t play in Firefox and IE?”
You need to add the following code to your ”.htaccess” file (it’s hidden inside the WordPress root folder): # AddType TYPE/SUBTYPE EXTENSION AddType audio/mpeg mp3 AddType audio/mp4 m4a AddType audio/ogg ogg AddType audio/ogg oga AddType audio/webm webma AddType audio/wav wav AddType video/mp4 mp4 AddType video/mp4 m4v AddType video/ogg ogv AddType video/webm webm AddType video/webm webmv
“Warning: file_get_contents() / getimagesize()”
If you see this error, you need to turn on “allow_url_fopen” in your hosting server. You need to contact your hosting support or follow these instructions: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3324524/file-get-contents-not-working
“How to translate the theme?”
1) Open the wp-config.php file (root WP directory) and check your default WPLANG value (if you are using a non-english installation): http://cl.ly/image/3u0t0c3e2b36
2) Inside the theme folder, make a copy of the files “lang/default.po” and “lang/default.mo” and rename the copies to your WPLANG value. In this example is “pt_BR”: http://cl.ly/image/3G232Y150h3L
3) Download and install some PO file editor. I recommend Poedit ( http://www.poedit.net/download.php ). Once you have installet it, open the PO file that corresponds to your language. In this example is pt_BR.po.
4) Now, translate the strings you need and Save: http://cl.ly/image/1J3j122o3w33 5) Done!
“Common ‘Broken Theme’ and ‘Stylesheet Missing’ WordPress Issues”
------------------------ MAGNIFICAT Changelog ------------------------ === January 11, 2013 - v1.1.1 === * Update for WordPress 3.5. === November 20, 2012 - v1.1 === * Fixed Google Font bug. === November 5, 2012 - v1.0 === * First Release.