Yes, within some reasonable limits.
We provide support if:
- There are issues with theme functioning.
- Our help is needed with theme options and features.
We don’t provide support if:
- You edited the theme code and want us to solve the issues that came out as result of editing.
- Your support questions are beyond the matters and issues related to the theme
- Issues caused by plugins and/or poorly set up servers.
- We estimate your support question are revealing absolute lack of Wordpress knowledge and/or themes, or basic concepts in web sites development.
It’s assumed that you have some, at least, basic knowledge of Wordpress, it’s administration, installation of themes and that you, by purchasing theme on Theme forest understand that you purchased software with open code and we cannot support lack of theme functioning due to your, eventual, lack of knowledge or if you edited original theme code.
NOTE: Please, if you have multiple Envato accounts, contact us for support using same account from which you purchased the MAGNOLIA , with verification code, so we can verify your purchase.