A Mega flexible Magazine WordPress Theme
With powerful widget settings, including column layouts and post detail choices, you will have complete control over the look of your magazine news site.
- Flexible Home Page – Use the simple drag and drop widget system to control your homepage layout, giving you endless possibilities.
- Gallery Slider- Include your latest photos and / or work on the home page with a jQuery gallery slider built specifically for mag.Pres.
- Custom Slider – Feature your latest articles & images in the carousel widget. Whether you want it to auto or manually slide is all up to you.
When viewing the demo, be sure to resize your browser window there are some cool responsive effects going on here. What’s the benefit you may ask? Well it means that your site will look good on mobile phones, tablets and desktops.
By having a site which is “device agnostic” you ensure that whoever is visiting your site will have the best browsing experience possible on the device they are viewing it with. No compromise.
This theme makes full use of the new customization options in the latest version of WordPress. We’ve implemented an extensive color scheme options panel so that you can change the color of your theme to anything you like.
Included is OCMX -Live
OCMX Live is an advanced Framework which comes packaged with every Obox Theme, turning your WordPress site into an even more powerful content management system.
- Custom Logo Input – No need to delve into the code of your theme, simply upload your awesome logo with the click of a button.
- Page Templates – Our themes come packaged with multiple pages templates including Archives, Full Width and a Portfolio page.
- Menu Management – Organize your Menu Structure for super smooth visitor navigation. Choose what goes and what stays in your nav.
- Advert Management – Setup your BuySellAds adverts or run your own custom campaign, OCMX allows for complete control over your revenue system.
- Automatic Image Resizing – Using WP Image to manage our theme image resizing you never have to worry about resizing your pictures when switching to our Themes.
- Ajax Comments – When a visitor submits a comment to your blog there are no page reloads. That means they can watch a video and comment at the same time.
OCMX Comes packaged in this theme for free!
Need help with your theme setup?
If you need help with your Obox WordPress theme setup, create and log in to your profile at Obox and you’ll see a ‘Upgrades and Services’ item in the sidebar. Click that to show an option to get a member of the Obox team to setup your theme for you.
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to register on Obox.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Sign Up (top right of the page)
- Register your details
- Type in your ThemeForest purchase code in the right side bar in your profile
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
Obox Themes is 100% GPL
Version 2.1.6 – June 6th 2013
This is a major update that includes changes to oEmbed, SEO and OpenGraph. Please backup your existing theme before updating and ensure your current version is 2.1.5 before applying this update!
- Sort options added to Slider (sort by random, manual, date, etc) - Added Custom Title Link field to home page widgets, which allows you to set your own title links to a page or category. - Updated Obox SEO – will now use main or by-post settings with a fallback to WordPress defaults. - Updated OpenGraph & Added theme option for default site graphic. - Updated oEmbed – front-end errors will now be suppressed if oEmbed cannot connect to the video host. - Updated Social widget – now lists popular first, then alphabetical in widget options. Added Soundcloud, Kickstarter, Flickr and more - Updated script loading and moved stylesheets to enqueues.
- Cleanup backend debug errors - Updated depreciated code - Fixed pagination in archives template - Archives template code updated - Fixed sidebar markup – widgets should be less likely to break sidebar now - Full width and post image sizes adjusted