MAGTRUETITUDE is a 3 in 1 Template with Magazine, Restaurant and Photography theme. This WordPress customizable theme is build for your restaurant, catering or nightclubs online presence, but also for photography fullscreen websites, creative portfolios, blogs and online magazines. This theme requires PHP5.
Unlimited colors and layout options
OptionTree theme options for 100% customization
- Custom post type for restaurant menu with product prices
- Online reservation form with validator and menu selection
- Background pattern theme options
- Fullscreen background slideshow option
- Nivo slider with OptionTree options
- PrettyPhoto with OptionTree options
- Working contact form with validator
- Theme options (OptionTree) for all theme setings
- Unlimited color schemes / Color picker
- Flexible height for logo (you can use logo banners)
- 7 social network options
- 2 Wordpress custom menu positions (left / top)
- Wordpress menu work in two ways:
- Drop down Megamenu (with columns / category descriptions)
- Thumbs Menu Flexible on height (can be added how many menu items you need)
- Custom Widgets
- Restaurant locations / schedules / contact widget
- Flickr gallery widget
- 100% Translation Ready (.mo/.po files included)
- EXIF data for images
- Google Analytics
- jQuery jCarousel
- Cross browser
Theme can be used for a large business area profiles
If you are a WordPress beginner and don’t know how to install the theme, we can install it for you with no fees. Just email us!
Theme profile: Restaurant, pub, Cafe bar, drinks, catering, food recipes, wedding websites, portfolio for creative, personal blog, online magazine, hotel and spa, architecture, photography, sport, science, travel and tourism, real estate, art, technology, entertainment and many more.
Dear buyers, please leave a rating after purchasePlease do not use the rating to express your dissatisfaction regarding your expectation. Rating should show how theme is working according to its description and live demo presentation. If you have doubts about a features or usability, ask before to buy, and avoid to discover that theme isn’t fit your needs after purchase.
If it happen to discover a bug, please contact me and will be fixed. Your support is appreciated. Thank you!
28 February 2013 [current] - IE10 small css fix for posts titles. Changes in files: - layout.css (line 29). 14 February 2013 - WordPress 3.5 ready. - small fix to the reservation page. - documentation updated. - link for theme update notifier changed. Changes in files: - update_notifier.php - reservation.php (line 188)