An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ThemeRox, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from ThemeRox:
*Glimpse of the Points to Get Quick Solution:
- Search by your issue’s topic. May be you’ll get it solved already.
- Accurately ask to the point of your issue.
- Provide site details information, admin access and ftp access.
- Provide screen shots when you can’t properly describe by texts.
- Get touched regularly with your asked question.
- Cooperate with support staffs when they ask you any favors.
1. Premium Class Support:
As a ThemeForest member you are already aware that Sellers (Authors) are not required to provide their items support.
However it is important for us to make sure that every buyer is satisfied with our products. Therefore we have a dedicated support team to solve any of our developed themes related issues timely and efficiently.
In our support portal there are 2 types of user s except support staffs:
- Free and
Premium user will be given priority first. If you are an envato client, please provide envato item purchase code at the time of registration or when you ask question. It will help us to isolate you from free user types.
2. Where Can You Get Support?
We are providing themes-related support only via our online Support Portal.
It should be noted that requests received via ThemeForest comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will take much longer time to process or can not be addressed at all!
For more information check support policy details here http://www.cloudsoftwaresolution.com/support/support-policy
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.