An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by settysantu
Frequently Asked Questions
Well how easy is this theme to install? will any core files get replaced?
Installating is very much easy, have included instructions in help file. Two versions are available
1. Theme ( no modules )
2. Complete Pack ( you get theme + core files )
In complete pack also there won’t effect/overwrite any exisiting files there just add new files.
Can you give me slider images dimensions?
Ya sure, below are dimensions
1 column – 990×320
2 columns – 765×247
3 columns – 540×175
Note: You can increase height as per your requirement
I just assigned Latest and Featured Modules to left and right columns, but it look’s clutter can you please help me to get rid of this bug?
Its not bug, easy solution simply give No.of. products = 1 if you assign module to left or right columns.
How to create 2 or 3 column layout??
Very simple, login to your admin panel, now go to Extensions » Modules now click Edit link beside Category.
Now click on Add Module button, you will find new filed generated, now select
1.Layout = Home (For Home page )
2. Position = Column Left or Column Right
3. Status = Enable
4. Sort Order = 1 ( 1 display top, 2 display below 1)
Now click on save button, thats it! This is the same way to add other modules, and assign to columns you prefer.
Once you assign modules to Left and Right columns then theme automatically becames 3 columns. If you assign only one column Left/Right then theme becames 2 columns.
What is the difference between Limit, No.of Products Visible and No.of Products Scroll?
Ya sure, see below
1. Limit – No.of products to be displayed, if you give 15 then it display’s 15 latest/featured products.
2. No.of Products visible – No.of products display in between scroll, if you give 5 it shows 5 products.
3. No.of Products Scroll – Scroll amount, if you give 2 it scroll’s 2 products.
How to change zoom settings? how to get inside zoom?
If you want to change zoom settings here it is. Open product.tpl from catalog/view/theme/manchi-duknam/template/product, go to line 14 see below for code explanation.
1. Tint – Here put what ever color you want. it acta as mask when you mouse over on product image.
2. tintOpacity – Just put the tint opacity here, it should be below 1. I used 0.6, its pretty common.
3. showTitle – If you want to show title then give true, right now its false.
4. adjustX – You can set X axis postion of zoom panel.
5. adjustY – You can set Y axis postion of zoom panel.
If you want inside zoom panel, then simple paste below code beside showTitle: false.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.