An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, mustachethemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from mustachethemes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
What Drag & Drop means?
With the Unbounce drag & drop interface, it’s never been simpler to customize your landing pages. Whether you’re using a template or starting from scratch, rearranging any page element takes only seconds. You don´t need to code anything!
Can I build my own Form?
The form designer allows you to create a form with no technical knowledge or HTML. Simply pick the fields you want to appear, set them as required fields (or not) and add any custom fields you need.
Is it possible to have Social Widgets in this Unbounce Landing Page?
Add Twitter, Facebook and Google+ social sharing widgets to your pages in a multitude of layouts.
Need a YouTube (or other) video on your page?
Simply paste the embed code in our Custom HTML widget and you’re good to go.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.