A beautifully minimalistic and responsive microblog + portfolio for Kirby CMS.
Perfect for creative types of a any kind, from designers to photographers to writers, Manlia offers a clean and simple aesthetic that’s the perfect backdrop for your content or the ideal canvas for your customizations.
About Kirby CMS
Please note that this is not a WordPress theme. It was built specifically for use with the Kirby CMS and will not work with WordPress. What is Kirby? It’s a file-based CMS (no database!) that’s easy to setup, easy to use and extremely flexible. Kirby’s free to use locally but to go live you must purchase a license (currently about $39). To learn more, visit getkirby.com.
Documentation & Getting Started Guide
- Clean, professional design
- Completely responsive
- Microblog-style blog supports six post types: gallery, video, quote, code, link and text
- Built-in blog filters for post type and author
- Built-in Disqus comments for blog posts can easily be enabled or disabled on a post-by-post basis
- Portfolio with automatic thumbnail generation and provides the perfect showcase for any kind of design work or photography
- Built in portfolio filters for client, category, role, date and tags
- Valid HTML 5
- Built with Foundation 4, Sass and Coffeescript (source included)
- Detailed documentation
Note that we’re not able to actively monitor every channel (comments, Twitter, etc.) for support requests so we kindly ask that you use our dedicated support form for contacting us.
Before submitting a request, please take a look through the theme documentation.
Also, please read our support policy to make sure your question falls within our support scope. Thanks!