An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, SnoopyIndustries, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from SnoopyIndustries:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services (Within decent boundaries)
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the Builder?
You need to access it through the demo / Live Preview link of the file available on Themeforest.
How do I download the layout after building it in the Builder?
After finishing your layout’s construction you need to go to Export, choose your favorite way of exporting the item (HTML5, Mailchimp, CampaignMonitor) and use your purchase code to download the file.
Is there a limited number of downloads I have the right to?
No, under a single license you can build as many layouts and download them as many times as you wish to. The licensing only refers to the number of times you’re allowed to use the newsletter (eg how many times you’re allowed to send it to your customers).
Where can I get the purchase code from?
Why can’t I change everything I want to change through your Builder?
Please understand that like any piece of software the builder does have a few limitations, especially due to the fact that it has to handle exporting a correct and functional email, which makes certain tasks (like deleting an image completely for example) much more complicated than they seem to be.
Is the Builder included in the package I’m buying from Themeforest?
No, such a piece of software can’t be included in such a small price, but there’s an unlimited time period and number of uses for any client who buys it, so there’s nothing you should worry about here. We’ve been active on Themeforest since 2012 and we’re not planning on going anywhere so we’ll be here to help and assist, and so will the builder.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.