This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
hey i would like t do some changes on this template i want to make sure that i can do it before buying it : for example when users register there is Paypal email account its required i want it to be optional.. is this template only for digital can i change is into products in general ? or it doesn’t matter its the same concept and lat thing is this template only for a design or its fully functional
Hope you’re doing well and thanks for your interest in Marketify!
1. Yes, the PayPal email can be optional, but if you building a marketplace theme, then you must have some kind of Payment account info on the registration form.
2. This theme is primarily for digital products so it is tough to make it work for physical products. That being said, it is not impossible, but you will need to be prepared to do customizations.
3. The theme handles the design and some functionality. But most of the features are based on Easy Digital Downloads plugins.
Hope this helps!
Hello could i use the plugin with any theme, like this one http://north.fuelthemes.net/, or is it connected to any specific theme ? thanks
Hope you’re doing well.
Marketify is actually a theme and not a plugin. So you cannot combine it with another theme, but you may be able to combine with other plugins.
Hi there. Is this only for downloadable products? Can I sell services with this?
Hope you’re doing well and thanks for your interest in Marketify.
By default, the theme is primarily for digital downloads. However, it is possible to sell services using this theme if you integrate the Easy Digital Downloads Bookings plugin: https://easydigitaldownloads.com/downloads/edd-bookings/
However, you will need to do some customizations in order to fully sell services with the theme.
No I didnt mean bookings. I am looking for vendors to sign up and sell their services similar to fiverr. Would you point me into the right direction?
Sorry about that!
Basically, the Marketify theme is build ontop of the Easy Digital Downloads plugin and you’d need to extend the plugin in order to make it usable for service sales. Here is a plugin that looks to do just that:https://easydigitaldownloads.com/downloads/downloads-as-services/
Hi. I was wondering how editable is the theme. I’m looking to add video as a background in the header. Does this theme have that feature?
Hope you’re doing well and my apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this.
At the moment, there is no easy way to add a video on the homepage. However, it is possible with a little custom coding (page templates)
Overall, the theme is very editable. We recently did a overhaul of the theme to make it more robust and flexible for developers.
The theme looks beautiful! I have three pre sale questions.
1. Is it possible to change the colors on search button(homepage with search) and the featured and popular buttons on the home page? How hard is this to do?
2. Is it possible to only have a vendor registration and login? So every user is also a vendor. Are they still able to buy products?
3. How do the vendors get their money? How does EDD FES know what their paypal email is?
Thanks in advance for your time.
Hope you’re doing well and thanks for your kind words!
1. Yes, this is possible with a little custom CSS. Not too difficult and we can help.
2. Yes, this is possible.
3. When the vendors signs up, they have to enter their PayPal email address. EDD uses this to keep track of payments and if you use the PayPal adaptive payments addon, the payment can be made instantly.
I’m looking for a physical good marketplace template. I’ve read 90%+ of your feedback in the comment section and I understand it was designed for digital rather than physical. But since I love your design and the way it’s built, I keep coming back. I have good knowledge of CSS & HTML so my question is, how difficult is it to do my own customization? Are the changes required limited to contexts only or is there more involved? I want to have an idea to make my decision. And if it’s out of my experience, how much would it cost (estimation) to make those changes?
It’s hard to say how difficult i would be. If you’re familiar with WordPress, you should be able to get the theme into a physical marketplace. The changes would be more towards the plugin as the plugin is primarily used for digital downloads.
The cost will also vary depending on the developer and the exact details. Whatever you do, you must make sure the customizations are made into a child theme so that you can keep up with theme updates and plugin updates without breaking your site.
Re: Marketify – Digital Marketplace WordPress Theme
Hello! I am interested in the theme, but have a couple of questions:
1) How is the digital content protected so that others can’t get to it unless it’s purchased?
2) How will the digital content be delivered once it’s purchased; does the customer get access to a download link and is this link encrypted or protected in some way so that there’s not direct access to it by simply copying and pasting the URL in a browser?
3) Is there an option to offer a coupon code so that customers can apply at checkout to received a discount?
Your soonest reply is greatly appreciated.
1. Easy Digital Downloads handles this via their system: http://docs.easydigitaldownloads.com/article/194-are-download-files-protected
2. The downloads are sent through email and also available through the customer dashboard. Here is a link with a little more info in terms of expiry: http://docs.easydigitaldownloads.com/article/195-do-download-links-expire
3. Yes, this is possible via Easy digital downloads: https://easydigitaldownloads.com/docs/creating-discount-codes/
Is it possible to select what is or what is not displayed in the product details section?
Is there a separate page for customers where they can see their purchase history, their products etc.?
1. You can manage the product details via the Front End Submissions plugin: https://atom.astoundify.com/marketify/products/beach-photo-pack/
2. Yes, the customers will have their own dashboard where they can manage all their purchases.
pls tell me the user name and password for test author page and backend.thanks
Try the the demovendor account again please (we just updated it).
Thanks,how can I check the admin panel.
No admin access on demo site right now, sorry!
can I see a screenshot of it.my client need to see.thanks
The backend is a regular WordPress admin backend: https://i.imgur.com/BLdyq8B.png
We intentionally kept it like this to ensure regular WordPress users are not confused.
I understand that you are working on integrating Events Calendar with Listify, is this correct? If so, is it Modern Tribe’s Event Calendar or some other plugin? Anxiously awaiting ....
No, it’s our own WP Job Manager – Events plugin.
When you hover over the listing grid, it shows 2 button: “Buy Now” and “Details”, can I change it to “Demo” and “Details”?
Simply put, can I change “Buy Now” to “Demo” button?
Hope you’re doing well and thanks for using our theme.
You can’t change them via the User Interface, but you can use a plugin like Say What to change the text on them.
If you need more help, please submit a ticket over at our support site: http://astoundify.com/support
Hello , 1,can I disable the ‘add to cart’ and ‘checkout’ function ?2,And there is ‘private message’ function ? Meaning ,if A wants to buy an item posted by B , A just pm B or contact with B by any contact provided from B ?
1. You will need to do a little custom work for this. The Easy Digital Downloads theme is the best for advice on how to achieve this.
2. There is no private internal message, but there is a contact form that you can use to allow your users to contact the sellers.
Unfortunately, we just don’t have the resources to offer custom work right now or to provide consulting on how to customize your theme. However, we are partnered with and highly recommend WP Curve, Envato Studio or Codeable if you need help customizing your theme.
before I make my purchase of the theme, I just wanted to ask a few questions:
1) Do you have an automatic currency converter/updater so that items can be sold internationally?
2) Can tax be fixed amount?
3) Shipping plugin to determine the shipping costs.
thanks so much guys!
Really looking forward to it!
1. There is no automatic currency converter, but you can use a third party plugin for this such as this: https://easydigitaldownloads.com/downloads/currency-converter/
3. Yes, you can use Simple Shipping addon for this: https://easydigitaldownloads.com/downloads/simple-shipping/
Also, keep in mind that this theme is for digital products so if you want to use for physical products, then you will need to do some custom work.
I love the layout of this theme, but it has loads of features I might never need. Are these features affecting page loads?
The features are very lightweight and if the features come from the plugins you can disable the plugins that you do not need.
Even if you don’t there are no significant impacts on the page load.
Okay. I did a bit more poking around the theme and I’m confused that blog post titles are h2. Why is that? I always thought the post titles should be h1, but maybe I’m wrong?
I went and bought it anyway. I also noticed that the widget for a grid of recent posts on the homepage gives all the titles as h1 tags, instead of h2 or even h3. Again, I know it only makes a tiny difference in SEO, but every little helps and it is good practice to tag the titles appropriately on each page.
That said, good work. Love the theme.
Hope you’re doing well and thanks for buying!
Thanks for the feedback. I’ve taken note of these and will pass them on to our developers. I’m sure they will appreciate the feedback and implement them in the next update.
For your info, all of our support is handled through our support site. You can access our support site here: http://astoundify.com/support
Can I use marketify for a marketplace site that has multiple vendors who sell and ship physical items along with digital downloads or instead of digital downloads?
Yes, this is possible, but will require custom work. Specially the part about using Marketify for selling physical products.
We don’t recommend using Marketify for physical products at the moment as you will need to make some significant changes in order to make the theme fully compatible with Physical Products.
After updating your theme, all shop “buy now” buttons gives “content not found” problem. when trying with 20 12 theme or other edd themes there are no problem. i think something goes wrong in this update. One more update question is, did you add price label to “add to cart” button on download sidebar about widget? “button shown so long with price and buy now label. how can i disable this?
And next problem that i have is, ajax cart button slows page loading time. i disabled ajax cart but want to ask you can you check this ajax cart speed issue?
Hope you’re doing well and sorry to hear about this.
Kindly submit a ticket over at our support portal so that we can help you out with this issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
This section is for pre-sales only and it is much more efficient for us to provide support over at our support portal.
We appreciate your support and look forward to helping you over at our support portal.
Hi, the link to the tutorial about how to set up a physical marketplace with Marketify is broken Is there an updated link for this article: http://docs.astoundify.com/article/20-setting-up-a-physical-marketplace-with-marketify ? Thank you
Unfortunately, at the moment, we have disabled this tutorial as it is no longer relevant. We also do not recommend using Marketify for physical products as you will need to do lots of custom work in order to fully integrate it with the theme.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $25
This item is licensed 100% GPL.