Make a Statement!
MaS is a responsive, multilingual, multi-purpose WordPress theme
Support is available! Just comment here your questions
What our beloved customers have to say
This is a pretty amazing, powerful theme. I got my site up in no time – the creator really gave a lot of thought to meaningful features! The theme is uncluttered and easy to use and the admin panel easy to understand.
Brilliant theme! Saved me loads of headaches by not having to install WPML. Easy to configure for translations and easy to customize the design. Well done, GambitTech.
I am still loving working with your template! It’s the best I’ve worked with in a LONG time!
Responsive. We have used a customized version of GetSkeleton to make the theme look beautiful in desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. Our enhanced Cufon script allows for crisp fonts for retina-ready devices. Icons also use Font Awesome, and are all vectors, which look great in any resolution.
Multilingual. No more need for any WPML plugins, or any other external PO editors! Plus, RTL is fully supported! Adding new languages to the theme is made easy through out language admin panel. Just choose a locale, then add it! Afterwards, new language fields will be added to widget titles, menus, page/post/portfolio/pagemedia content and theme options. There is also a translation editor provided in the admin for changing static words found across the theme (e.g. read more button labels). Ours is a complete solution to all your multi-language needs.
Includes Pro Server Tips. Even if the theme is well coded and the scripts are all clean and fast, your server usually serves as a huge speed bottleneck for your visitors. We have included a bunch of pro tips for server optimization. These are tips which we ourselves use to speed up our websites. If you know to use a WordPress caching plugin and you think that’s enough.. that’s just the tip of the iceberg of optimization.
Easy Installation. Install and activate the theme from your admin, and notifications will show up on stuff which you still need to perform to successfully setup the theme. Documentation is also provided that contains detailed installation and setup instructions as well as frequently asked questions to help you on your way.
600+ Google WebFonts AND 80+ Cufon Fonts. We have included a ton of fonts for you to choose from. The theme uses an enhanced Cufon script that allows foreign characters (e.g. non Latin characters), and displays high resolution fonts for retina-ready devices as well.
Infinite scrolling. In blog pages, portfolio pages, search and archives, just scroll down and the next entries will be loaded automatically for you. No need to switch pages.
Pagemedia. This is a new type of post in our themes. Basically, a pagemedia is your page’s header and it can be an image, image slider, or video. You can assign any of your pages with a pagemedia. This allows for a lot of flexibility in your layouts.
Shortcodes. We have a lot of beautiful shortcodes available for you to use. All the shortcodes available as listed in the demo site and this can be used as your manual on how to use them. Also, as an added bonus, all the shortcodes are flexible, you can add custom styling to each shortcode. Just add the style attribute and you can put in your additional css styles.
reCaptcha. Stop getting spam in your comments and contact forms. reCaptcha is integrated in the theme, visitors would need to fill out a distorted phrase first to continue submitting forms.
Check out our tutorials to see how easy it is to setup your multilingual website.
Feel free to suggest future video tutorials!
Preview the Theme in Your Tablet / Phone
Full Feature Set
- Responsive, looks awesome in desktops, tablets and phone
- Multilingual. Not JUST translation ready, but a COMPLETE solution
- Multilingual widgets
- Multilingual content
- Multilingual menus
- Built-in .po editor
- No need for any translation plugins (e.g. no more WMPL)
- CDN offloaded scripts and styles
- 8 New widgets
- Flickr (using Flickr Photostream)
- Language switcher
- Newsletter signup (MailChimp)
- Page templates
- Portfolio template (2, 3, or 4 column layout)
- Blog template
- Sitemap template
- Unlimited colors
- Changeable background
- Nivo image slider
- Responsive embeded YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Infinite scrolling pages
- Smart admin
- Admin installation and setup notifications
- reCaptcha comment and contact forms
- MailChimp sign up form integration
- Unlimited sidebars
- Includes pro server tips
- Unlimited sidebars
- Left or right sidebars in your pages
- 4 Footer widgets
- Tons of shortcodes (view them in the demo site)
- HTML5, includes HAML source
- CSS3, includes SASS and Compass source
- 600+ Google WebFonts and 80+ Cufon fonts included
- Bfi_thumb for image resizing
- Social network icons
- Vector icons (uses Font Awesome)
- Cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE8, IE9, and IE10
- Extensive documentation with FAQs
- Video tutorials
- Includes pro server optimization tips
- Added missing icons for pages in the sitemap template
- Fixed bug where the search form did not work because of jQuery noConflict
- Fixed minor display bug in Safari where the contact form fields bug out when fields are entered incorrectly
- Added error styling for the comment form fields
- Removed extra unnecessary html markup generated by the post and portfolio shortcodes
- Enhanced conditional script loading
- Fix for portfolio filters not working in IE8 and below
- Fix for portfolio filters not being colored correctly in IE8
- Smaller file size
- Now includes over 600+ Google Webfonts (plus all available variations!)
- Added option in Style admin to choose Cufon, Google WebFonts or no custom font
- Post & portfolio shortcodes now allow category names, slugs and IDs in the shortcode’s category attribute
- Fixed bug in image resizer where sometimes images do not appear in sliders = Updated BFI Thumb image resizer.
- Fixed bug where html entities weren’t decoded in emails from the contact form
- Fixed bug where comments cannot be submitted because of jQuery noconflict
- Fixed bug where translated widgets had slashes added to html tags, resulting in broken anchor links
- Contact form mail date is now properly translated
- Updated deprecated calls to get author links
- Fixed some notices that show up in the PHP server log
- Fixed bug where mailchimp form didn’t work because of jQuery noConflict
- Fixed contact form where incorrectly filling up the name field then correcting it doesn’t remove the error message
- Improved language translation updating. Now, when you update your theme, your previous .po file translations get carried over automatically along with any newly translatable strings!
- Additional comments field now automatically display in 2 columns when possible
- Additional fixes to text translations (removed “fuzzy” translations)
- Fixed bug where adding a phone icon to an optional field makes the icon show in another location
- Added security on contact form, before a super fast click on the submit button MAY send an email (if visitor was fast enough to fill every field up correctly)
- Added some missing text translations (from the contact form and widget titles in search & archive pages).
- Theme now has an improved SEO module (faster & more control).
- Now includes a sitemap.xml generator!
- Now includes a robots.txt generator!
- Now uses a better canonical tag to prevent duplicate search results, boosting the site’s ranking
- Now provides title, description, and keywords fields when editing pages/posts/portfolio for better control (not anymore automatic, since it’s slower)
- Better detection of urls for the language switcher (for multilanguage sites)
- Now adds alternative links for different language versions for search engines (for multilingual sites)
- Now tells robots to NOODP,NOYDIR
- Improved page titles
- Fixed jumps in the slider’s captions
- Now allows uploading of favicon.ico in the theme options
- Enhanced page load time speed
- Fixed text color flicker during nivo slider transitions
- The href attribute is now optional for the [image] shortcode. You can use this shortcode now to have your images lazy loaded.
- New-version-checker is now better, faster and non-blocking
- Removed flag sprite from CDN into a local script because Github’s CDN is quite slow to respond
- Fixed a minor PHP warning that shows in the server logs
- On first activation, theme no longer shows default WP menus & widgets
- Fixed version numbers
- Updated BFI Thumb
- Now supports RTL languages!!! (Just make your translation and it’ll do the rest)
- Now supports translation on dates!
- Fixed searchbar and mailchimp widget alignments for small screens
- Fixed warning that shows because of the new version checker
- Fixed Flickr-photostream (included plugin) where the url to scripts sometimes are set wrong
- Removed unwanted extra quotation mark in html tag