An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, collision, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from collision:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
My homepage is displaying as the blog page layout, how do I change it to the original homepage?
Go to settings/reading/front page displays section and select “a static page”, then choose a front page from the pages you created.
How to disable the “mouse scroll” effect on the slider?
Open masculine/js/portfolio-slider.js from your server and delete lines 63 to 87.
Is it possible to keep one colour as background-colour and turn of the switching colours?
Sure! There’s a default background color(that red-you can change that also) and optionally, you can set a specific color for every page when you create them. Just leave those fields blank and there you go!
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.