Hello, I would like to ask if there’s any way to hide the categories and tags the single product page (the ones below the cart/wishlist buttons)
Add this rule:
in the custom css textarea (theme options > general > custom style)
I’m sorry if this has been asked before but there are so many comments and I am not sure how to search them properly!
On my test site, here – http://minling.future-makers.co.uk/product/garden-delight-green/ – the single product gallery thumbnails are tiny and I don’t know how to correct this.
- Tried changing the size of the product thumbnails in settings (currently 100×69px – exact dimensions of the image scaled down) with a hard crop.
- Regenerated all thumbnails
- Tried adding code the functions.php to force the size
Nothing seems to work.
Do you have any ideas as to what I have done wrong here and how I can fix it?
I’m sure it’s something simple but it’s driving me loopy!
Thanks in advance for any wisdom
And then in the “Get support” page open a ticket and explain your issues.
Hi, I am trying to access the live preview of your theme and it seems your website is down?
At the moment we have some issues with our server, but we hope to fix the issues very soon.
I am searching for the sample content to download and it wasn’t included in my downloads file. Documentation says that I need to go to the support forum, but this seems to be down. Can you help
To access to the support you have to register yourself in our site: http://www.yithemes.com Then active your theme here: http://yithemes.com/theme-activation/ after this, here: http://support.yithemes.com/categories/20078301-Themes you can find a “themes” section that contains the url of the sample data that you can download, a list of videotutorials availables and you can also open a ticket to get support.
Hi I purchased and can not find out where I upload all of my product information for my items I want to sell. Please help
Do you already installed the Woo Commerce plugin?
1. Hello I am having a issue on how to products appear on the shop page – here is the link http://www.bucatariesibaie.ro/produse/gresie-si-faianta/gresie-portelanata/
also please look at www.bucatariesibaie.ro
2. Also – How do I move the logo from center to left?
1. I can’t see any issues in your site..
2. I see the logo is already on the left side
New update available!!
Hi, How do I remove breadcrumbs? I am unable to remove them in “shop” page in general (with product listing and single product page). In other pages they disappeared nicely via theme options.
I need the shop products to appear in a format of 3 colloms
Hello, how do you update the theme without loosing all of your info?
How do I make shop by brand appear in subcategories widget
How can I change the words sale from the shop pictures to vanzare?
Please watch our videotutorials and then open a ticket if you have questions about how to set up the theme. thanks
The new update available to download is still version 1.9.1 I have downloaded it twice and updated but its still the same.
Just downloaded the theme and is the version 2.0.
Please try again and check the changelog.
Ignore my last comment, it was my fault
1. Is Mayashop multisite, please?
2. In the Bestsellers of the Month widget, can it be made to show the numbers similar to Room 9, please?
3. Is there a Customers Also Bought widget, please?
4. Can Maya’s header be reduced in height, please (still page width, but just slimmer)?
5. Can the gallery be 4 columns and the images have borders and shadows to match store products?
6. Can a gallery go on the Home page, under the slider, please?
2. No, i’m sorry
3. No, i’m sorry
4. Yes, editing the CSS
Thank you, Sara. I was sure I’d seen a comment earlier that said Maya was not multisite. I’m glad I double checked!
I updated my woocommerce and now my site is f*cked up. can you help me www.olievullingen.nl
After the update, my site now has issues with viewing product pages, no text appears on the product page, just product images. How does one resolve this?
There is an issue with the product image magnifier affecting single product pages that no one has seemed to be able to resolve via ‘support’. I have disabled it for now and that is the only way I could get my website to function normally. I hope this is addressed soon.
Please provide me the number of your ticket, thanks
I just did the update and now the gallery photos for each of my products is not working correctly. The photos now show up giant, all in a vertical row and are also cut off. They are supposed to show as thumbnails below the main product photo
please open a ticket in the support area and ask this to our developers. I can’t help you with tecnichal requests. Register yourself in our site: http://www.yithemes.com Then active your theme here: http://yithemes.com/theme-activation/
1. Can I place the social icons in the header section?
2. Can I add widget to the footer?
3. Does it have a built-in newsletter? If no, does it support the Wysija newsletter plugin?
4. Is the slideshow image height fixed or auto? If fixed, how easy is it to adjust?
1. You can add the social icons in the top left side of the top bar, where we use twitter
3. No, i’m sorry. We provide only an html form, you have to use a mailing service. We not tested the theme with Wysija so i can’t guarantee you the full compatibility. You can try
4. Fixed height, you can edit this in the CSS file
I can’t see anywhere you used twitter in the demo. If I have problem with the Wysija newsletter compatibility, would you be able to assist?
On the black banner in the header, under the logo.
We can’t help you to set up external plugins, i’m sorry.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 78 bytes) in /home/lepearlc/public_html/wp-content/themes/themeforest-2189918-mayashop-a-flexible-responsive-ecommerce-theme-wordpress_theme/maya/core/functions-fonts.php on line 187
getting this error on my theme option. Please help?
It seems you are installing the wrong file. Please read the documentation, thanks
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $25