An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, transparentideas, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from transparentideas:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding your item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customisation and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Guides on how to customise the theme beyond given functionality.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to set up menus?
In order to set up two separate menus in header you have to go to “Appearance” – > “Menus” and add two menus, Main Menu and Secondary Header Menu. After Menus are created add items to each menu, The Secondary Header Menu is the one between logo and shopping cart, so it should contain 3 – 4 items. The Main Menu is the sites main menu that is located under the logo, add items there also. Save both menus. After that turn to “Theme Location” box and assign Main Menu to Header Menu location and Secondary Header Menu to Secondary Header Menu Location.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.