Me – responsive portfolio theme for WordPress!
Hi there! This is the wordpress version of the five start rated html template called “Me”. It designed and built with user experience in mind! It is an easy-to-use wordpress theme with detailed documentation, and tutorial videos. If you need a website to showcase your work, just buy Me:)
Fully compatible with WordPress 3.8!
- Online documentation
- Online tutorial videos
- Responsive layout. The “Me” looks flawlessly on a wide range of devices such as PCs, smartphones, tablets, notebooks etc.
- Retina Ready Graphics
- Elegant, minimal style
- The theme supports full width background images ( since version 3.0 )
- Retina ready background patterns
- Powerful portfolio system
- filterable elements, powered by the Quicksand plugin
- you can edit the categories
- the item pages are loaded via ajax ( no page reload -it’s cool! )
- you can add slider, youtube, and vimeo video to the single items
- View this screenshot!
- 70+ available fonts
- Fully translate ready
- Fully compatible with the popular Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Fully working, and completely customizable ajax contact form
- Cross browser, it works everywhere (ie8+)
- Compatibility: WP 3.1.3. and above ( maybe compatible with older wp too, but I didn’t test it )
If you have an issue that you can’t solve yourself and can’t find answer in the documentation (or in the tutorial videos), feel free to contact me on my official support page, or send me an email via the contact form on my profile page.
version 3.5 – 12 June / 2014
* New feature: category descriptions can be shown in the portfolio * Fixed: slider alignment on mobile devices * New feature: text sections now allow shortcodes * New feature: GitHub icon * Improved documentation
version 3.4 – 16 December / 2013
* changed: admin styles due to the new look of WP 3.8 * new feature: SounCloud option for the portfolio and a SoundCloud social icon for the contact page * new feature: three new text sections * new feature: retina ready background patterns * new feature: full screen option for the portfolio items
version 3.3 – 7 November / 2013
* minor changes in the archive.php, search.php and lib/admin/admin_scripts.php files * Fixed: the results of the custom css option were not shown well in the version 3.2
version 3.2 – 3 November / 2013
* The code has been re-structured, every outdated coding practices has been replaced, now the theme 100% compatible with the latest WordPress standards. * new feature: editable comment form validation * custom avatar option removed
version 3.11 – 21 October / 2013
*fixed: retina ready icons under iOS7
version 3.1 – 16 August / 2013
*new feature: the order of the homepage sections can be changed via the admin interface *new feature: retina ready graphics *new feature: an option for the copyrigh text *new feature: contact form 7 compatibility *renewed services section
version 3.0 – 21 May / 2013
*fixed: the theme is now much more plugin friendly! *fixed: the max-width of the logo has increased *new feature: full width background image support *new feature: : 34 new background patters *changed: new method for the contact form validation
version 2.11 – 26 December / 2012
*fixed: the css output of the menu font color & size options didn't work well in the version 2.1version 2.1 – 20 December / 2012
*fixed: css bug at the recent posts widget *new feature: home page video option
version 2.0 – 10 December / 2012
* renewed portfolio system: 4 new layouts for the portfolio items, you can turn off the filter, you can turn off the black overlay from the admin, you can change the "All projects" string form the admin * renewed services: you can change the layout of the services section from the admin, the color of the "dark circles" can be changed form the admin, the previous "description" metabox has replaced a WYSIWYG editor ( html tags allowed now ) * new feature: Much user friendly theme options * new feature: WPML ready ( contains the wpml-config.xml file ) * Much clever blogging system
version 1.2 – 4 July / 2012
* Fixed: iPhone "auto zoom" bug * Fixed: iPad navigation bug * Improved: Portfolio info button is more intelligent now. * Improved: Portfolio slider/video. Now you can increase the width of the media elements in the portfolio items.
version 1.12 – 16 June / 2012
* Fixed: WP 3.4 didn't accept the custom page templates * Fixed: line 73 changed in the comments.php file ( there was a missing <?php tag )
version 1.11 – 28 May / 2012
* Fixed: Portfolio tool tip bug
version 1.1 – 25 May / 2012
* new feature: a second menu location for the inner pages. You are able to add inner pages much easier than before, and you don't have to drop the page scroll effect on the homepage anymore! I think it is a big plus. * Fixed: hidden menu alignment * Fixed: portfolio tooltips * Fixed: section title backgrounds * Fixed: double <p> tag bug on the about page template * Fixed: portfolio loading effect improved
22 April / 2012 – Initial release