An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by boostdevelopers
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find my Item Purchase Code?
- Log into your Themeforest account
- In main dropdown menu (hover your username) choose Downloads.
- On your list of downloads click the Donwload button next to our theme.
- A new dropdown menu appears. Select License certificate & purchase code. Download text file.
- Open text file and look for Item Purchase Code.
- Copy paste Item purchase code and input when submitting support ticket on Ticksy.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.