Merchant is a responsive portfolio, personal or business theme with a homepage that is truly flexible thanks to the Woo Component widgets. With JS Masonry, some advanced layout controls to set the site width and a header that can be fixed or floated next to the site you can really have some fun customising it.
Fully Responsive DesignThe design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
Custom HomepageIn addition to the multiple sliders, the theme consists of a customized widetized homepage where you can add and re-order the included custom components (Slider, Intro, Features, Portfolio, Feedback, Promotions, Content, Blog) with the Woo Components widget.
Multiple SlidersA custom homepage featured slider is available to showcase your important content, all powered by the fully responsive FlexSlider, which makes it usable on mobile devices. You can put images or videos in the slider posts, and link the slider posts to another page or website. You can even have multiple sliders on the homepage thanks to the Woo Components widget documented above – just drag and drop multiple sliders into the homepage widgetized region.
Advanced Layout ControlsThe “Layout Options” give you a vast array of customizability allowing you to “Float” the Header – http://cl.ly/Fkru – or you can also have it “Fixed” so it scrolls with the site. The floated header is also responsive, so if there’s no space for it to float, it drops back to the header section in the standard layout. You can also set the content width of your site (dynamically calculating the width for the floating header
Powerful Portfolio ManagementThe portfolio section of Merchant is powered by it’s own custom post type with a summary of your portfolio viewable on the homepage module and then it’s own portfolio page template to house the rest.
JS MasonryThe Features, Blog and Portfolio sections on the homepage are cleverly lined up bricks-and-mortar fashion for a perfectly fluid layout that adapts as your browser width changes.
Custom TypographyYou can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector. By default it is using the Signika font.
Custom WidgetsIn addition to the widgetized homepage and the custom module widget, the theme has 1 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Video/Embed, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
Styling OptionsThe theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
This theme comes with support for our FREE WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With WooCommerce you can sell digital or physical products with ease, right from within your WordPress website. This theme includes specific styling for the shop pages, and the optional homepage module, for a beautiful & consistent shopping experience.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.