An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, smartdatasoft, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from smartdatasoft:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- We give support from sat – Thursday
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can i create a category menu.
You have to select Root Menu (categories) theme Type ( categories) then the bellow will show category list and select your category. And add category. If you category has child category it will auto show in the menu.
How can i add a link .
You need to select Root Menu (Link) theme Type ( Link) . After that you need to set your link like http://mystore.com/product/1-ipad . Note that if you do not put http or https that url may be work wrong.
How can i translate my link text.
When you select a menu type link than the text box show for tile. click the right side of the flag and change your translated language.
I have added a category in the menu by selecting category. But how can i translate that.
If you add parent menu category from category drop down than you have to translate that category from your category page of that category.
How can i update mecror 1.3 from first released
You need to overwrite the module 1. smartmegamenu 2. smartprestashopthemeadmin 3. smartnewproducts
and then overwrite the whole theme. as there are some translation issue fixed.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.