An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, collision, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from collision:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to load the dummy content provided with this package?
It’s simple. In this package, there’s a directory called “dummy content” that has an .xml file within. We need to load that. Go to your admin panel (wp-admin), select Tools > Import > Wordpress > path to the dummy .xml file.
How can I change Front Page Sections order?
There is an Order box beneath the Publish button. You can give each page an order number in that box. Let’s say you created 2 Front Page Sections and you gave them order numbers 0 and 10. If you create a third Front Page Section and you want to insert it between the first 2, you will have to type in that Order box a number between 0 and 10.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.