An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by IronTemplates
They will respond to buyers' questions via their own support system.Go to item support
Additional information from IronTemplates:
Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (UTC/GMT -5 hours) [normally] within 24h in the order they were received.
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our online support center: http://it.ticksy.com/.
Support requests received via ThemeForest comments or emails or twitter will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- WordPress + Theme Installation – $99.99
- Theme Installation Only – $29.99
- Theme customisation – $95/hour
- Hosting – Starting from $175/year
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||20 December 12|
|Last Update||25 November 13|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|ThemeForest Files Included||Layered PSD, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||coming soon, contact form, countdown, event, jquery, landing page, mailchimp, minimal, newsletter, php subscription, responsive, simple, subscription, twitter, under construction|