Thanks for checking out Meth: A sterilized one-pager made with love at the Codestag Labs.
Meth is an extremely flexible, and efficiently minimal one-page portfolio theme for WordPress. You can use it to showcase your brand into a single page, or use it as a full site, with standard inner pages etc. The true power of Meth lies at the widgetized homepage, allowing you to customize, and re-order every widget section and get creative with the possible layout options.
Fully Responsive and Retina Ready — Meth looks nice on all devices, be it phone or tablets, it will adopt to any screen size and makes things look beautiful on retina displays.
SEO Optimized — Meth is code by following best SEO practices and it is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All on One SEO Pack” and “SEO by Yoast”.
Multilingual ready — Meth is translation ready and comes po/mo files and its fully compatible with WPML.
Schema.org Markup — We care about your site’s SEO, Meth comes with Schema.Org markup to enhance SEO results.
Theme Updates — Check changelog at the bottom of this page
- Responsive Design from Head to Footer
- Can be used as a One Page theme or as a full site with inner pages etc
- Crisp and clear, minimalistic design approach, with refined typography
- Widgetized homepage that let’s you re-order every homepage section
- Optimized for Retina / HiDPI displays
- Custom Page Templates – Archives, Contact Page, Portfolio Page and Widgetized
- 10 Custom Widgets for building the homepage
- Subtle Parallax effects
- Child Theme Ready
- Powered by StagFramework, a light yet powerful theme options panel
- Change fonts on the move with Google Web Fonts
- Change accent color with a simple color picker
- Full Localisation Support ( .po/.mo files included )
- Compatible with WPML
- StagTools Compatible (free): Adds shortcodes, custom widgets and post types to your theme. For more info check the plugin page.
- Compatible with Stag Custom Sidebars
- FontAwesome Icons Integration
- Layered PSD files for easy customisation
- Dedicated support desk to keep you covered
- Extensive documentation ( Accessible both online and offline )
- Sass source files and Compass config included.
- Frequent theme updates to ensure optimal compatibility with industry technologies
- Made by Elite Authors that stand behind the themes they create
Support is provided through our dedicated Support Desk to all verified theme buyers. Please have your purchase code handy when you register at our support forum. Here’s how to find your “Item Purchase Code.”
1.1.8: August 07, 2014
* Fix: Parallax issue in some cases
1.1.7: July 19, 2014
Fix: Localisation issues
1.1.6: April 15, 2014
* Tweak: Much smoother Parallax * Fix: Portfolio widget filter position * Changed file(s): - inc/widgets/portfolio.php - assets/js/jquery.custom.js - assets/js/jquery.custom.min.js - style.css
1.1.5: April 03, 2014
* Tweak: Hide blog widget slider navigation buttons where there is only one slide * Fix: Viewport issue on phone * Changed file(s): - style.css - header.php
1.1.4: March 24, 2014
* Tweak: Mobile navigation now pushed the content on homepage when Intro widget is displayed * Changed file(s): - style.css
1.1.3: March 11, 2014
* Fixes a small issue with static content background flicker - style.css
1.1.2: February 27, 2014
* Tweak: Minor styling tweaks - style.css * Fix: Blog widget not showing posts when 'All' post is selected - inc/widgets/blog.php * Fix: Portfolio widget right jump location - inc/widgets/portfolio.php * Fix: Framework not display theme options in some cases - framework/stag-framework.php * Fix: Loop through testimonials: - assets/js/jquery.custom.js - assets/js/jquery.custom.min.js
1.1.1: February 12, 2014
Fix: Navigation padding issue on homepage on phone/tablets - style.css
1.1: February 11, 2014
* Fix: An issue with contact form not showing success message: - assets/js/jquery.custom.js - assets/js/jquery.custom.min.js * New: Added option to filter posts by category in 'Section: Blog' widget - inc/widgets/blog.php * New: Added option to filter posts by skills in 'Section: Portfolio' widget - inc/widgets/portfolio.php * Remove framework contextual hooks - header.php * Update framework to latest version - framework/