Metric is the badass WordPress theme for all who love music, such as music bands, musicians, DJs, producers, labels or organizers of events and festivals. Theme has amazing modern and fresh design that will never get tired of you and your fans. Design you can freely adjust according to your fancy, there are millions of ways to do this. This very strong theme that offers perfect organization of all necessary data such as Events, Albums, Galleries and Videos. The theme also serves as a great blogging tool. Theme can be displayed on all devices from mobile phones to desktop computers (smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops), is amazingly fluid and responsive. Just try to resize your browser window and you’ll see. Source code of theme is highly semantic and well structured, which is also very good for all search engines – SEO optimalized.
Definitely, It’s a great choice for every music lover.
Metric Theme Features
- Highly Responsive – from Smartphone to Desktop
- Retina Ready – Ultra Sharp Graphics on the Newest High Resolution Screens
- Unlimited Colors via WordPress Theme Customizer
- Semantic and Valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Translation Ready (po/mo)
- In-built Revolution Slider jQuery Plugin ($12 Value)
- Attached Revolution Slider WordPress Plugin ($15 Value)
- Touchable Lightbox for Image Viewing
- Child Theme Compatible
- Responsive Grid Based Layouts
- Slide, Callout, Page, Event, Album, Gallery, Video and Blog Post Types
- Event, Album, Gallery and Video Categories
- Post Formats – Standard, Audio, Gallery, Video, Quote
- Powerful Theme Options (GPanel 3.1.0)
- Dummy Data Included
- Lots of Page Templates
- All Google Fonts (600+)
- Contact Form with custom reCaptcha
- 23 Musically Oriented Social Networks
- Social Media Support
- WooCommerce Support
- Custom Widgets – About, Recent Albums, Recent Events, Recent Posts, Recent Tweet, Recent Videos, Subpages, Tweets
- Shortcodes – Album, Audio, Tabs, Columns, Alerts, Buttons, etc.
- Great Documentation to Get Started
- Perfectly Works with Popular WordPress Plugins as All in One SEO Pack, qTranslate, WP reCaptcha, WP Security Scan, ZillaLikes, WooCommerce … and much much more
Theme Updates (Current Version: 1.1.7)
Affected files list in ‘changelog.txt’ in theme root folder.
1.1.7 20 March 2014 Fixed single album and single event errors. 1.1.6 11 March 2014 Since updating Google Maps, has been changed field for adding maps to the event on page Add/Edit Event. Please update all maps by inserting the embed code. This may help you https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3544418?hl=en Removed Google Map shortcode. Added Custom Meta Data to "Add/Edit Album" and "Add/Edit Event". Fixed comment list. Fixed minor bugs. 1.1.5 6 March 2014 Fixed minor bugs. 1.1.4 26 February 2014 Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1.2. Fixed minor bugs. 1.1.3 14 February 2014 Contact form subject bug fixed. Contact template sidebar bug fixed. Fixed minor bugs. 1.1.2 13 February 2014 Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1. Fixed minor bugs. 1.1.1 6 February 2014 Added shop items to homepage. Fixed minor bugs. 1.1.0 30 January 2014 Added GPanel 3.1.0. Added recommended plugins installer. Added new shortcode "album". Added new shortcode "audio". Added new shortcode "clear". Added social icon LinkedIn. Added custom WooCommerce styles. Revised templates. Fixed displaying of retina logo. Fixed events loop. Fixed minor bugs. All files affected. Please update whole theme. 1.0.2 04 November 2013 Added end date for event. Added some new options to Theme Options. Fixed minor bugs. 1.0.1 16 October 2013 Added reCaptcha responsive styles. Fixed minor bugs. 1.0.0 11 October 2013 Initial release.