- HTML5, CSS3 & Cross Browser – Don’t care the browser. Your website can be viewed. Always on! Webme works fine in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer
- Responsive Layout & Retina Ready – With Webme you can have your website in any device, any place and in any moment. Simple, easy and modern
- Opening Animation – Metroid has an unique opening animation and a great loading image. His page style and transitions is modern and minimalist, also bringing a confortable navigation.
- Infinite Color Schemes – Unlimited colors to compose your website. A unique experience!
- Infinite Backgrounds – Unlimited backgrounds to enhance your website.
- Blog & Post Pages – Predefined layouts to create a blog plataform. See great examples of blog posts!
- Exclusive Grid – You will be able to easily control up to three columns in your page layouts with this exclusive grid system.
- Submenu Levels – Metroid allows the creation of submenus and brings endless possibilities of pages. For example: Work -> Web Design -> 2014.
- Images & Videos – Now, you can show your videos from Youtube or Vimeo. You have more than images, you have motions in your portfolio page!
- Google or Bing – Just replace the iframe tag with your map code and show what you want. Google & Bing are prepared for you!
- Font Awesome Icons – Speed up now the loading of your site using the vector icons from Font Awesome. Choose your icon and replace it fast using CSS classes!
- AJAX Contact Form – Send the form data without reloading the page. Your contact page becomes much more elegant. (jQuery Validation and PHP ready to use)
- jQuery Slider – Maybe you need show a simple photo slider using jquery. Yes, you can do it! (http://www.basic-slider.com/)
- jQuery Scroll Pane – A cross-browser plugin which converts a browser’s default scrollbars into an HTML structure which can be easily skinned with CSS.
- Free Updates – Buy once and get updates for free always that released. Your website always updated.
- Free Support – Your questions always answered.
Version 1.6 – July 8th, 2014
- Navigation menu with submenu options (Menu: Others)
- Navigation menu mobile (Menu: Others)
- CSS adjust on #rightSection (to show box-shadows on menu and page block)
- Back to top button works fine on mobile devices
- Menu icon sizes
- Better distance with margin on right section
- Option with style selector (just for preview)
Version 1.5 – January 28th, 2014
- Video support on responsive lightbox (Vimeo and Youtube are working)
- Send an email to visitor from contact form, after send a message for you
- Layout of box on image and video gallery optimized
- Opening the page correctly using the URL path to show the content on main area. (Example: page.com/#contact or page.com/#blog)
- Distance of the buttons “Open” or “Play” and “External” on portfolio in responsive mode
- Reloading the map when page is changed. Now, the map is working without alignment problems
Version 1.4 – November 11th, 2013
- New option with style selector (choose colors and patterns)
Version 1.3 – November 8th, 2013
- Button “External Link” at portfolio page
- Font Awesome – Version 4.0.3
- Some codes are converted from HTML4 to HTML5
Version 1.2 – November 3rd, 2013
- Improvements in source code (new comments included)
- Contact form working with AJAX
- jQuery Slider – Proportional adjustment after resize (image-rotator)
- Profile photos is disabled in small screens
Version 1.1 – October 28th, 2013
- Adjust on icon blog (hover effect)